Tracii Gun's double neck is for sale!?

Discussion in 'Other Gibsons' started by GstringPicker, Jan 2, 2018.

1. GstringPicker

GstringPicker Member

I am a huge fan of his. Probably because of the timing, that band never really hit as big as it should have. I think they are one of the best bands from that era. His tone is insane! I wish I had that kind of coin. Still pretty cool though so I thought I would share it.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5338014323&icep_item=162832059157

mdubya likes this.
  2. Riffster

Riffster Senior Member

Wow, that is cool. I thought he was using it on the current tour. I saw footage of The Ballad of Jayne.

I was going to drive from Nashville to Knoxville to see them a couple of months ago but I was not sure I could make it, when I realize I could make it the show was sold out.

I hope to catch them next time they come nearby. The new album is great.

GstringPicker likes this.
  3. GstringPicker

GstringPicker Member

Yeah that new album may even be their best. I follow them on instagram and they have a gear page call l.a.gunsgearpage. It goes through some of the stuff he uses. Apparently he has two of these guitars. Both of them white. This seems to be the one he plays live on Ballad of Jane. It sounds incredible.

4. Riffster

Riffster Senior Member

Ah, yea, he had to have two, like I said I saw a clip of playing one on tour very recently.

You know back in the day I thought that's where hard rock was going into the 90's, Guns and Roses, L.A. Guns, Skid Row, etc. but, not so much.

Before this album came out they put a couple of songs on YouTube, I commented on the mix of one of them and the next day I had a notification from Tracii Guns asking me a question, it was surprising. It was really him.

Gargamel647 likes this.