The Unofficial Official Anything Bacchus/Momose/Deviser Theory, Photo & ID Thread!

Discussion in 'Other Single-Cuts' started by twchua, May 27, 2011.

1. krugerj

krugerj Member

It's still in Japan, but claims free shipping to my door... I'll probably get hit with customs charges as it's shipping with EMS, but we'll see if I decide to get it. Thanks for the info! I'm just looking for a main Strat at this point; the G&L doesn't quite sound like a Strat, and my Greco has no frets left and I'd rather not spring the $300 for a refret right now, so I'm looking for something sturdy to play every night; and get rid of my Custom Shop GAS.

2. free713

free713 Senior Member

Ok...free shipping from japan.. sounds like one of the fake ebay sellers claiming to own the guitar. Its probably for sale some where in Japan and you could get one of the proxy services like Rinkya to help you buy it way cheaper.

3. free713

free713 Senior Member

From a quick google image search I see the photos are from Ishibashi, but the guitar is no longer for sale here....something is fishy - buyer beware!

4. bluesriffdev

bluesriffdev Senior Member

Many don't notice that the guitar isn't on sale and just leave it up. I had to tell one of those ebay sellers that I'd already bought the Edwards he had for sale. You'll no doubt get a refund, it'd just be annoying, however.

5. breezytele

breezytele Junior Member

Another Bacchus/Momose fan here. I have 7 lefties which took time to accumulate .
    Since they’re still rather a niche brand, I thought I’d mention I’m selling a lefty Momose Strat, here in London, for £575. Details are in the UK classified thread

GammyBird and free713 like this.