The Trading Post

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by FLICKOFLASH, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Pooker

Pooker Senior Member

Here's what I'm looking for:
    - Soapbar P90 replacement: Something mean & fat for the bridge (9-10k output preferred)

- Gold ABR thumbwheels

What I've for trade:
    - Gibson 'buckers (x3): One pair from a 1990 standard (490R & 498T I believe) and a single bridge 'bucker stamped with the gibson usa logo underneath. All double blacks, chrome covers never off.

- Epi neck 'bucker" Out of a 1998 Dot neck 335. Double black, chrome cover never off.

- Korg tuner: As new

- Chrome tuners 3x3 (I believe they're Schallers): Excellent condition.

- Tuner tip replacements: Definate improvement over green Gibson tips.

- Angel Parts switch ring (series I silkscreen), and thin jackplate (vintage correct).

- Gibson Switch ring (1990 standard), gold stamped.

Lemme know whatcha got :dude:

Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SABLE

SABLE Banned

ahh, i have the pics, i just need to open a photobucket account or something.

3. jumpinjackf1ash

jumpinjackf1ash Senior Member

some pics for anyone interested...i can take any pics of the above mentioned items ;]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. SABLE

SABLE Banned

can you take a picture of the fab flanger? i might take down the $50 to $40 and the flanger if you decide to trade for my crybaby.

btw y do you have all really cheap pedals and then one $120 wah? random :laugh2:

5. SABLE

SABLE Banned

email sent with 7 pics attached.

6. jumpinjackf1ash

those "comparitively inexpensive" ;] pedals were all given to me in a trade awhile back...i just don't use effects that much...but you can honestly get some good tones out of them!

the YJM overdrive....when both controls are cranked... gets you a great overdrive/treble boost for a tube amp.

the Dano Overdrive has a nice heavy bottom end overdrive. You can get some cool White Stripes tones out of it.

the Dano Flanger can get you some really crazy flanger sounds....more airplane-y sounding than most flangers...lots of regen!

the Dano Chorus is a pretty good chorus and isnt sharp or in your face like others....its really ambient.

Now the Dano Fish n Chips EQ i think of as a higher end pedal. I like its tone better than my friends Boss EQ...its a lot more organic...I really do like this pedal but just dont have much use for it.

Last but not least the Arion Comp. (SCO-1) works like any other compressor I have ever used. Lots more control on this one though!

7. SABLE

SABLE Banned

did you get the email?

8. jumpinjackf1ash

no i didnt get the email...send it to the right address?

jumpinjackf1ash@hotmail.com

its a "number one" in f1ash....its hard to see sometimes

heres pics!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. SABLE

SABLE Banned

ok nevermind i found the flange at my teachers music store used for $9.99. i tried it out with my amp and guitar, didnt like it. i also found the compressor used for $12.99, but i liked that. would you trade it with the wah and $35? if you decide to trade?

10. SABLE

SABLE Banned

check your email again. i sent all in different emails and it should work now.

11. jumpinjackf1ash

Hey thanks for the pictures! It's in great condition...such good condition that it almost doesnt look like its from 1973 ;] ...I thought the Crybaby classic model started just a little while ago...and it looks exactly like all the new models....

Depending on whether or not its an old one or not will determine what I'd trade for it. If its one of the new ones and has no problems at all...I'd still trade it straight up for the weeping demon since they're both $100 new...and if it is a vintage one, I still havent seen one that isnt a Thomas Organ Co. made one go for $150 and I'd trade the weeping demon and the Arion Comp./Sustainer for it.

Of course this all depends on if I can't get a nice delay pedal trade soon ;]

Thanks again for all the pics!

12. SABLE

SABLE Banned

well my guitar teacher (who has been teaching me for 7 years) sold me it telling me it was from 1973 for $150. and i trust him 120%. and your very welcome for all the pics.

13. SABLE

SABLE Banned

fine, ill trade for the just the wah. but can i buy the compressor for $20?

14. jumpinjackf1ash

still lookin for a delay

15. Sportrider24

Sportrider24 Senior Member

Hey guys, Up for trade is a 2006 MIM 60th Ann. Fender Fat Strat. It's in great condition as you will see from the pics. The only problem with the guitar is 2 tiny dents on the very end of the headstock. They are less than the size of a pencil led. They won't even photograph. There is also a small splotch of what appears to be paint on the neck where it meets the body which I measured and is 5/16 of an inch in diameter (see last photo). Also, I can't find the whammy bar but could include one from another guitar if you like. Other than that the guitar is mint!!

What I would really like for trade is an OLP MM1 plus say... $100. I've really been gasing for one of these as a project guitar and really can't afford to spend the money so something has to go. I also have this posted on Craigslist so whichever way it goes first... Thanks for looking guys :dude:.

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Gunner

Gunner CEO Teen Axe Leader V.I.P. Member

You're crazy!:laugh2:

17. Sportrider24

Sportrider24 Senior Member

I knew that was coming!!!! Hey, my loss can be someone elses gain. I forgot, I would also accept an EB Axis for trade. Wow, guess I really am crazy. :D

18. Gunner

Gunner CEO Teen Axe Leader V.I.P. Member

You're definitely Certifiable!

19. allbusinessjoe

allbusinessjoe Senior Member

Do you have a "straight cash" price?

20. ojedad23

ojedad23 the oj guy Premium Member

Anyone got klusons for trade