The Trading Post

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by FLICKOFLASH, Dec 12, 2008.

1. RobV

RobV Senior Member

gone

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  2. diddy123ize

diddy123ize Senior Member

I know this is probably a shot in the dark, but I'd like to trade my set of Wizz pickups for a pair of Ox4 Hot Duane's. Once again, the likelihood is pretty slim, but PM me if any of you fit the bill. Thanks!

3. lususnaturae

lususnaturae Junior Member

Looking to trade a 1998 Rickenbacker V64 (rare) 6 string model for a '70's Les Paul Deluxe or Custom. Excellent condition, OHSC included.
    Thanks
    [​IMG]

4. drugprowlingwolf

drugprowlingwolf Senior Member

I have a set of 60s Gibson knobs with a bit of wear - one is a little roughed up. Will post pics tonight with a full ad.

I'm really only looking to trade these for a set of early 70s knobs for a Custom.

5. jcastle1

jcastle1 Junior Member

I have a 1972 Gibson SG Deluxe w/ gibson logo bigsby with original hardcase I'd trade for a 2014 Les Paul Melody maker in TV Yellow and an ES139 color unimportant.

6. Herr Dalbergia

Herr Dalbergia Senior Member

7. Herr Dalbergia

8. Herr Dalbergia

9. Jackstand Johnny

Jackstand Johnny Junior Member

Id like to trade the chrome Grover tuners off my 2010 Epi LP Studio for a set of black tuners. Id also pay on top of the trade for locking tuners. Thanks!

10. halfdriven

halfdriven Senior Member

looking for a LP or SG with slim neck. I have a custom shop Carvin ST300C that is dead mint

Attached Files:

11. bsm9981

bsm9981 Senior Member

IMG_0478.JPG IMG_0479.JPG IMG_0480.JPG Looking to trade a iPad Air 2 64gb, in great shape for a tele if anyone is interested. Can post pics or send them via pm.

12. Kociamber

Kociamber Junior Member

Hi Guys! I will trade 1995 LP Standard to a cheaper guitar or cash ;) Location - Amsterdam.
    Hi res pics here. More details here.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  13. Zuzu

Zuzu Junior Member

Hello hello. Im just popping in here for help. Not a musician, bax ears :D i have found a guitar at home, i have found quite a few really, my uncle used to play. Anyway, one may be worth something. I dont want to make money on it, it should be passed on to the right next owner. So, ill try to post pics and maybe one of you can tell me what kind of musician would appreciate this kind of guitar? Its supposed to be a greco, made in yugoslavia. Has a tag-sticker on it(im not from an english speaking country, so sorry for the completely inaccurate language and choice of vocabulary), but it has no serial number on thvocabulary it does have some number printed on the inside though, on the side. But no model name. Can you tell me whether it is more of a classical, jazzy or whatever guitar and whether a musician would be happy with it? I would be happy to surprise someone with it. But its in quite bad shape, has been sitting in the attic for at least 30 years, so not sure its 'repairable'... Thank you :)

Attached Files:

14. scalino65

scalino65 Junior Member

Hi, I have decided to sell my 1971 Goldtop. I described it here:

http://www.mylespaul.com/threads/my-two-norlins.395040/#post-8298525
    I'm going to sell it as its in such nice condition that I'm afraid to ding it so it just stays in the case while the black custom stays out and gets played instead.
    The Goldtop is a terrific instrument and the condition is truly excellent. I'm located in London and am happy to ship anywhere.
    Price is 2,250 GBP
    Thanks for looking. Will

15. frozenotter

frozenotter Down with the Sickness

I have a buck-load of garage sale grade gear (e.g., severly beaten up mic stands, a few Sears type guitars with action you can climb under, a really cool "vintage" 4 bit Tascam 24 track outboard recorder, a "vintage" Crate head, a snare drum missing some parts with a nicely "browned" center and well dented plastic skin and a few broken springs, a used but yet once again "vintage" '80's limited edition Lee Horsly Ludwig polish/dust cloth with the remaining bottle of polish from 1978, a tarnished and broken kick-drum pedal, an old wooden piano chair with a broken leg, a Krokus tapestry, a Guffria cassette tape with a cracked dismounted cover, plus a few "classic" noise gate, compression, and BOSS power providing pedals) available for trade.

I am interested in a few of the following...

- A late model tree-of-life Gibson les paul
    - A mint condition limited edition Jimi Hendrix full Marshall stack.
    - A new or near new '57 "black beauty" reissue. (Original preferred.)
    - A mint or near mint 1936 Martin acoustic guitar.
    - Any bass owned by Paul McCartney used to record the Beatles "White" album.

Not looking to get anything extra for the embedded "era specific" dust on the items either.

Please let me know.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  16. jco.1

jco.1 Senior Member

I'm looking to trade a fantastic made in Japan singlecut; the guitar is in excellent condition and I've added the Grover banjo button tuners that are installed in the reissue run of the Budokan guitar. Original gold tuners and a Gibson USA case in new condition will also be included in the deal. Continental US only, and I can forward additional photos to anyone with serious interest.

American Standard Strats or Teles (with a case) in excellent condition would be great, but other guitars or amps may be considered; trade value around $1,100.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. tigerfan22001

tigerfan22001 Senior Member

I have a mint wine red les Paul trad pro iv and a fender excelsior up for trade.

Looking a 50s neck Gibson (non Gibson welcome). Would be open to something in the fender amp camp as well. I can email pics.