The Trading Post

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by FLICKOFLASH, Dec 12, 2008.

1. chimi

chimi Senior Member

Would like to trade this Yamaha Pacifica 611HFM for a les paul style guitar.

It's flawless with no issues.

Specs below

Construction Bolt-On
    Scale Length 25 1/2" (648mm)
    Fingerboard Rosewood
    Radius 13 3/4" (350mm)
    Frets 22
    Body Alder
    Neck Maple
    Tuners Grover Locking Tuner
    Bridge Hardtail Bridge with Graph Tech String Saver Saddle
    Pickups Seymour Duncan SP90-1n, Custom 5
    Pickup Switch 3 position lever
    Controls Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull Coil Split)

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Blue Blood

Blue Blood Senior Member

Trades considered for my Gibson ES 333 with CS hardcase

Looking for a Gibson lp p90 guitar or Orville
    /Epiphone Japanese custom...

Attached Files:

3. hogluvr

hogluvr Member

Looking to trade a set of open humbuckers from my Epi SG for a set of P90s or maybe a set of chrome 'buckers. Any takers? :naughty:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. Londonbus

Londonbus Member

Taylor SB1-x. Excellent condition. Zero fretwear. Trade for electrics of similar value. $850

[​IMG]

5. fenderhw77

fenderhw77 Senior Member

6. Mickey_C

Mickey_C Premium Member

Withdrawn - I really did believe I was hot to trade this guitar, then I played it for 3 hours last night and reminded myself why I shelled out all that cash to begin with. Sorry for the extra post - I can't delete this.

7. Sinster

Sinster Senior Member

I have a BBE Magnum DI and a Planets Waves "Strobe Tuner". Looking to trade for some Fender Tuners.

8. theusualdan

theusualdan Member

I'm looking to trade some gear for a Les Paul. Ideally looking to trade everything for a 57 reissue, but would also consider a standard or a classic. I've got a parts telecaster with musikraft neck, swamp ash body, hand wound pickups (not by me), gotoh bridge, locking kluson tuners. Rivera 112 Quiana 55 watt studio model. I have a pine telecaster body that's unfinished and would make a great project (very light weight). All of these are listed on my reverb shop: https://reverb.com/shop/dans-shop-4

In addition, I would be willing to trade a custom jazzblaster (Jazzmaster with Lollar WRHB) I built last year. It's charcoal frost metallic with light swamp ash body from musikraft, a super fat neck from musikraft. Mastery Bridge and Vibrato (could swap the vibrato for an AVRI trem if you prefer). This guitar plays and sounds amazing, but I'm craving a Les Paul. PM me if you want to discuss any trades!

9. peachlander77

peachlander77 Member

For trade is a set Maxon pickups that I believe date the pickups date to June of 1974.

These 70s MAXON Humbuckers were featured in the biggest and most amazing MIJ guitars of the era. They are, IMHO, some of the hottest, best sounding and rarest boutique vintage humbuckers on the market.

Here's info on the Maxon company:

While the Maxon name may not be as commonly known as that of its distributor, Hoshino (which handles Ibanez), the company's products are familiar to guitar players. Maxon emerged in the early 70's as a small manufacturer of guitar pickups, then later introduced a line of effects pedals.

Looking to trade for a quality acoustic guitar pickup or sound effects pedals.

Here's some photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Sp8ctre

Sp8ctre Senior Member

11. Mr. Satchmo

Mr. Satchmo Senior Member

I have blackstar HT-5R combo that I bought new in december, It is in good condition and has been taken care of. Anyone interested in trading a lightly used Blackstar HT-20 head for the HT-5R combo? They are the same price new on Musicians friend.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. Shnake

Shnake Member

I am in NE PA and have a Marshall MG250DFX This is a VERY nice amp most people think it's a tube amp it sounds THAT good. I have played my Telecaster through it and my Les Paul. It really rocks with the Les Paul but the Tele sounded great as well.

It comes with an extra long power cable (Approx 16 feet long, anyone who gig's will appreciate that) the Marshall foot switch and an amp stand. The amp also has very high quality wheels on it so rolling it around is easy.

The amp is in excellent condition. There are no tears in the screen and only a minor ding on it. All original knobs and switches and everything works.

It is coming from a smoke free house. I never gigged with this amp nor was it pushed hard. I never had to it is REALLY very loud and both speakers are sweet. I did use it at church and then we had a mic in front of it so again no need to push it.

I am VERY interested in trading for a Standard (SSS) Fender Stratocaster (no squire's), with a case. Let me know what you have and we can see if it works.

Attached Files:

13. Exodus5

Exodus5 Senior Member

I have a like new Suhr Aldrich bridge humbucker. I would like to trade for another bridge humbucker that has a better split coil sound. Best option would be a Rio Grande Muy Grande....pm with what you've got.

14. Sp8ctre

Sp8ctre Senior Member

I still have this great microphone...make me an offer...I will also sell for $200

15. Pickslide

Pickslide Senior Member

I have a bmf el jefe od I would trade for a similarly priced (arpund 100) easyto use delay

16. DavidRamey

DavidRamey Senior Member

I have some tubes that I am no longer using and they have been used very little by me. I would like to trade for some other tubes but am open to other offers of trade. I have
    (2) JJ 6V6 S
    (1) JJ EL84
    (1) JJ EL844
    (1) Tung-Sol EL84
    (1) Sovtek 5Y3GT
    These tubes brand new cost me $81.36 The tubes I am interested in trading for are 6V6GT, 12AX7, and 5Y3GT.

17. nosungamcire

nosungamcire Junior Member

Deleted. Item was traded.

18. yeatzee

yeatzee Senior Member

edit: sorry didnt see there is a pedal trade section!

19. Dilver

Dilver Senior Member

Snouse Black Box - the definitive Marshall Blues Breaker I clone; I bought it as a back up for my back up, which is completely unnecessary. Looks like Snouse has closed shop indefinitely.

Barber Tone Press - parallel compressor; turns out I'm just not a compressor kinda guy

Rimrock Effects Mythical Overdrive - Great Klon clone with 1N34 and OA126 Germanium - the diodes you want; just a little big for my board.

All in great condition, original boxes for Snouse and Barber, I *might* have the box for the Mythical Overdrive

Trade interests:
    - Lumpy's Tone Shop Liquid Lead
    - Keeley Red Dirt Mini
    - TC Electronic Viscous Vibe
    - cool not crappy mini pedals
    - what else ya got?

pm me for pics.