The Trading Post

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by FLICKOFLASH, Dec 12, 2008.

1. tigerfan22001

tigerfan22001 Senior Member

I'm gonna go ahead and post this and see what kind of offers I get.

I have DRRI that I'd like to trade. As I said above I'm looking for a new amp as this one isn't cutting it in my current band.

Looking for a big clean amp preferably, a little more mid heavy than the deluxe reverb.

I'll get pictures in the next day or two.

Let me know what you got if you're interested.

2. tigerfan22001

tigerfan22001 Senior Member

Traded. Still have the Ibanez and SD hot rails.

3. Thrill

Thrill Senior Member

Ive still got an MXR Custom Badass 78 Distortion, MXR Wylde Overdrive (older version), and Mad Professor "1". Really would like to trade for a Fulltone OCD or for a Klon Centaur clone (Archer, Mythical OD, Creme Brulee, or others), or for a looping pedal with import/export/save function (Ditto X2 or higher, Boss RC-3, or others).

Can/will trade multiple pedals for one and/or add cash, depending on what youve got. Just PM me!

Also have a Jackson RR3 in black with Dimarzios and hardcase. See my thread in the marketplace for pictures.

4. scottyk

scottyk Senior Member

5. theusualdan

theusualdan Member

I have a MIJ Bacchus BLP-STD in a brown oil finish. It's got a sixties style neck, Seth lover pickups, hard case and is a little over 9 lbs. I'm interested in trading for an Edwards, Orville, or Tokai. Maybe an MIJ tele or jazzmaster too. I just can't get used to the skinny neck. pm for pictures or questions.

6. matt117

matt117 Member

I have a 2011 Gibson les paul 60's tribute that the previous owner routed for humbuckers and placed burstbuckers in. I've learnt I'm more of a single coil guitar play and would love some p90s. If you have a 50's or 60's tribute gibson les paul with p90s let me know.
    You'll see in the pictures there is a p94 in the bridge - but as i've found this does not quite get a true p90 tone. I can trade it with the p94 in the bridge or the matching burstbucker.

Attached Files:

7. Exodus5

Exodus5 Senior Member

I posted a thread for it, but I'll put it here too.
    Looking to (hopefully) trade my 2002 Platinum PRS Custom 24 w/birds/trem/standard profile neck/HFS&VB pickups for a Gibson Les Paul Goldtop. I may consider other Standard Les pauls as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]$_57 (3) by purpleexodus5, on Flickr
    [​IMG]

8. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Member

Guys, this is probably a long shot however.
    Anyone in the Brisbane (Qld) area want to swap a 12 inch greenback (or equivalent, preferably 8 ohm) for my Vintage 30 16 ohm speaker.
    Its had about 5 hours use in a Marshall SL5 and is now sitting in the cupboard.

9. musicmand

musicmand Senior Member

This is really just a feeler. I like this guitar fine, but I'm also not really bonding.

Fender Nashville Deluxe Telecaster

[​IMG]

Would like to trade for something with P90's, mini-hums, or filtertrons. Or heck, maybe even a different Tele (maybe more traditional).

I'm specifically jonesing for a goldtop 50's or 70's Tribute LP Studio, some sort of red Gibson SG (prefer p90), Peavey JF-1 (plus cash on your end), maybe an Epiphone 339 or Ultra 339 in Cherry (do they do the 339 with p90s in cherry?), something Gretsch-y, or maybe something else...

Like I said, this is really just a feeler. I might be willing to trade for some other gear... I'd probably jump at the opportunity to trade this for a JHS Bunrunner, Wampler Ego Compressor, and a TC Corona.

10. space

space Senior Member

I have a Gibson LP Special "Road Worn"
    I believe an 02
    All wear is factory
    Frets are great
    No breaks or repairs
    Mainly looking for a tube amp head
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. morbidalex666

morbidalex666 Senior Member

12. Thrill

Thrill Senior Member

All still available.

13. space

space Senior Member

Bump

14. splurgio

splurgio Junior Member

TRADED! Thanks everyone!

So I've been bit by the Fender bug... Looking to trade a Gibson Explorer that has pretty much sat in its case for the last couple of years. I have another Explorer (my first and last if this one gets shipped off...) that's my workhorse, so I got this guy with the intention of setting it up differently with some more aggressive pickups but it just never happened. Second time I've done that haha. Here are some quick indoor camera phone pics. I can take better ones by request, but these should give the general idea for the time being as a feeler:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Classic White w/ Ebony fretboard. The guitar is in excellent condition, in my opinion. Just a couple of tiny tiny dings and such as you can see in the pics and of course worming across the back. It's pretty much impossible (in my experience) to not whack the fin that sticks out against stuff in more crowded playing spaces, but that being said this one isn't so bad in that department.

I'm really looking for an American (as in made in USA) Fender Strat or (especially) Tele of comparable trade value. Maple fretboard preferred. Show me what you've got! Doesn't hurt to just PM :) I'd MAYBE outright sell it for $900, as that's what it looks like I can buy one of those guitars slightly used for, but I'd be pretty firm on that as I don't need to get rid of the guitar. Thanks for looking everyone and don't hesitate to fire any questions or offers my way!

15. theusualdan

theusualdan Member

Looking to trade my Bacchus BLP-STD in Brown oil finish for either a Fender style (MIJ or MIA please) or another MIJ style Les Paul (preferably with a thicker neck). This one is a slim 60s profile, and I'm looking for something closer to a 59. It's about 9 lbs or so. Edwards, Orville, Burny, Tokai are all good with me. Let me know what you have.

http://i.imgur.com/xo1hGT2.jpg

16. TheWilly17

TheWilly17 Senior Member

White Burny Custom,,hehe

17. TexasFlatpicker

TexasFlatpicker Senior Member

I have an '13 Les Paul Traditional Pro ii in Ebony that I'm looking to trade. I really looking for for a PRS but am partial to 335's too. Other considered as well. Thanks!

18. PeteGalaxie

PeteGalaxie Senior Member

Have this in the Member Classifieds and Pedal Trade! forums too.
    I've got a mint condition (with box) Walrus Audio Harvester - Goldenrod with Russet. I'm looking to trade for either another OD or a Chorus. Cash sale is $145 shipped in the CONUS.

Some things I would definitely be interested in:
    Wampler Euphoria
    Bondi Effects SickAs Overdrive
    Rockett Archer
    Mythical Overdrive
    Keeley Seafoam Chorus
    TC Electronic Corona Chorus (plus cash)
    Other OD's...
    Other Chorus pedals...

These are only SOME of what I might be interested in. Let me know what you've got!

Like new. Mint, with all the goodies.:thumb:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. matt117

matt117 Member

Attached Files:

• lp.jpg
      lp.jpg
      File size:
      92.4 KB
      Views:
  20. Exodus5

Exodus5 Senior Member

An updated trade posting:
    1992 Burny RLG-75GR (ad is in the classifieds section).
    I'm hoping to find an Acoustic or maybe a few pedals so I can trade for equal value.