The Q-tuner pickup

Discussion in 'Pickups' started by FLICKOFLASH, Aug 19, 2007.

1. FLICKOFLASH

FLICKOFLASH V.I.P. Member

Q-tuners: World's first neodymium guitar and bass pickups.

Q-Tuners are the leaders, being the first pickups to use neodymium magnets. Also known as "super-magnets", their unique characteristics and high performance make them superior for sound reproduction applications.

We've invested over 25 years perfecting our patented symmetrical electromagnetic circuit to make Q-Tuners the best pickups available.

Our proprietary computer aided guidance system allows for perfect side-by-side alignment of the windings creating physically as well as electrically identical coils. These coils are then baked, permanently "thermofusing" the wires producing two solid self-carrying "air" coils. One neodymium bar magnet is placed in each aircoil before both are sealed in epoxy resin. This Q-Tuner "powerhouse" is insusceptible to feedback and 100% humbucking action is ensured.

We top it off by feeding this pure signal out through two 999 silver coil lead-outs, the best electrical conductor available.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sprinkle some ferrofluid on top of a neodymium powered Q-tuner and this is what you get: liquid architecture. A ferrofluid consists of nanoscale particles suspended in a solvent; it will take on the 3- dimensional pattern of the magnetic field that passes through it. The symmetrically polarized neodymium Q-tuner magnetically directs the ferrofluid into self-organized arrays of gravity-defying spherical and flower formations elongated in the field direction. Interestingly, the coexistence of both spherical and flower formations is proprietary to Q-tuner technology and cannot be observed elsewhere."

2. thomaso

thomaso Junior Member

i will give them a try soon

3. BCRGreg

BCRGreg V.I.P. Member

With a face like that, I hope the voice is SUBLIME.