The Positive Grid Bias Thread

Discussion in 'Amp Modeling' started by frankv, Mar 6, 2016.

1. ttbit

ttbit Senior Member

There is a free trial. Did you not try that first?? I have had problems with "cloud" presets doing what you describe. If you don't have everything licensed, some of the cloud presets won't work properly. You would be better off making your own presets anyway. I have found most of the presets online to be useless.

Good luck. I understand the frustration. I have had intermittent problems with using plugins and is why I went with dedicated hardware! The whole reason they have a trial version is so that you can make sure it works for you before buying!!

2. skysc

skysc Senior Member

Update:

POsitive Grid refund me 10 days after i purchase BIAS amp professionnal .

Again i have nothing against positive grid .. ive heard amazing result on youtube , i just couldnt achieve them

It's probably my lack of knowledge in setting the whole thing interface , studio monitors etc.. .

ON the other hand i came back to my old Guitar rig 5 and found metallica Impulse Reponse packs and they sound very great , im really surprise of the result .

Anyway great service by Positive Grid , wouldnt hesitate to do business with them again if one day i setup a home studio and get more familiar with amp sim .

3. ttbit

ttbit Senior Member

I am glad they did that for you. I never could get Guitar Rig to sound good, so you must be doing something right there! Software can be a pain in the butt.