The new C*V Guitars

Discussion in 'Other Single-Cuts' started by roscoenyc, Jun 12, 2011.

1. roscoenyc

roscoenyc Senior Member

Big Dog looks like a new offering also.

2. Justin_Case

Justin_Case Senior Member

I've been romancing this Fury for a few days....

Larry is in the process of filling quite a few VIP orders for the Fury, and told me he hopes to have by late February ones to be available to order from the website. Final specs / price in the late stages.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017
  3. roscoenyc

roscoenyc Senior Member

Very cool.
    I'm assuming those will still be chambered & lightweight?

4. Justin_Case

Justin_Case Senior Member

Yes, Corsa's own chambering design. All will be very light weight - This one on my digital bath scale, that rounds up to the next 0.2 lbs, shows 6.2 lbs.

5. roscoenyc

roscoenyc Senior Member

Fantastic!

6. deejaid

deejaid Premium Member

Bringing an old thread back from the dead. I have read every post of this thread, and probably every post on mlp regarding Corsa guitars and can't believe how great these guitars look. I sold my 1981 LP Artist in December and have been without an LP since, so I have been looking for a new LP.

Well, happy to say LCPG-P040 is on its way to me. I can't wait to get my hands on it and after reading everyone 's posts regarding these awesome guitars I think I made the right decision. :fingersx:

JSB MD, Ape Factory and lemmy loud like this.
  7. JSB MD

JSB MD Senior Member

8. JSB MD

JSB MD Senior Member

You like it

9. deejaid

deejaid Premium Member

I got it and did like it. The build quality was great. Nice lightweight. Great neck carve and the pickups sounded incredible in all positions.

However, after playing it for a few weeks I realized I just really like old guitars, not boutique guitars. It just wasn't me. I had actually been looking at Natural finish Norlin era Customs and Standards to replace my 81 LP Artist before deciding to try the Corsa. Once I got the Corsa I realized I like tinkering on those old guitars that might need a bit of work, and the Corsa definitely wasn't that.

I ended up flipping the Corsa and bought a 77 LP. I think Corsa guitars are wonderfully made instruments though, and would recommend them highly to someone looking for a lightweight LP with great tone.