The Man they call Raveen....RIP

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by GammyBird, Apr 8, 2013.

1. GammyBird

GammyBird Senior Member

Barcham likes this.
  2. Barcham

Barcham Elitist Club Member

I saw Reveen a few times many years ago when he came to Montreal. The first show I saw with my girlfriend at the time and she ended up hypnotized and part of the show. Until that point I had always been very skeptical about it but she ended up on stage and the results were hilarious. Of course she remembered nothing at the end of the show and was given two free passes so that she would be able to catch another performance. She returned with her mother a couple of nights later and after the show she called me almost in a panic wanting to know exactly what she had done while hypnotized. :D

He was a true master of hypnotism and a great showman to boot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHqIZl_uhWk]Reveen - The Impossiblist is Still #1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed19pB714Cg]Lemon Jelly - "Nervous Tension" Sample - YouTube[/ame]

3. GammyBird

GammyBird Senior Member

I saw him years ago and he was definitely a great entertainer!

4. Hangers

Hangers Senior Member

2 people like this.
  5. Barcham

Barcham Elitist Club Member

I actually started to listen to classical music after going to his show. He played one piece at the end of his shows that I always associate with him whenever I hear it. Unfortunately the name of the piece doesn't come to mind at the moment.

1 person likes this.
  6. Hangers

Hangers Senior Member

I never saw his shows. Never thought that could be done until I saw it at another hypnotists show at a fair. Crazy stuff.