The Dutchburst is for sale!

Discussion in 'Vintage Les Pauls' started by mkm, Dec 5, 2014.

1. RyanC

RyanC I'm Ryan... I'm an AVH Premium Member

Fugly.

1 person likes this.
  2. used guitars

used guitars Member

could be a milwaukee thing...

1 person likes this.
  3. TMS

TMS Senior Member

So people aren't allowed to voice their opinion anymore? I thought this was a forum, where we can say (almost) anything we want as reasonable or respectful as possible.

If someone thinks it's an ugly guitar he's simply stating his opinion. When someone disagrees it ISN'T trolling.

4. cherryburst59

cherryburst59 Senior Member

I don't like this burst either..

5. Ducati

Ducati V.I.P. Member

Stunning - there can't be many to match it in color or flame. It's a special guitar with excellent provenance and presentation as well. Plus it's already in Europe for the buyers over there.

It has been publicized a lot, but compared to some of the hamfisted "marketing" efforts we've been subjected to, the approach here seems tasteful enough. At least we get to see and hear it in action.

6. Rodmac

Rodmac Senior Member

+100 Never liked the thin stripe. Reminds me of a PRS Top.
    Thin neck , replaced Tunomatic.

Sustains nicely , but Joe B didn't seem over the moon in a short clip playing it.

Now if it were a '59 with Tiger Stripes - All Original !

7. Rodmac

Rodmac Senior Member

I can afford it easily, don't like the color, thin flame, thin necks, replaced tunomatic. He's giving it celebrity pricing having had a CC version released and Joe B playing it all but very briefly. Joe's brief comments weren't overly exstatic. It's priced at the pointy end of the market value for a '60. Pass.
    He'll struggle to get near that assking price. I happily play a great R8 being a lefty seals my fate with these, other than an investment to look at. That's no fun, other investmenrs offer better returns. If it were a Lefty '59 though...... Game On.

2 people like this.
  8. fretboarder

fretboarder Senior Member

9. Heinz57

Heinz57 Senior Member

10. bluesky636

bluesky636 Senior Member

Still ugly.

11. skydog

skydog Senior Member

If you're really going to leave, please fill out the following form to better help us understand what went wrong.

IMG_2556.JPG

12. jamman

jamman Premium Member

oldgtarz, Dec 9, 2014 posted this , on that date ,, Why is anyone replying to it ???? is it that slow Here ??? Terrible 2's is what that post reminds me of :eek2: . Oh and BTW - It ain't anything new,,,B*tching and moaning here ....That is ,,,,:dunno::fingersx:

Like the guitar or not ,,, If anyone wants to leave because of differencing opinions ,,That's all well and good:wave: see Ya... .... But moving on after a few years ... might be in order ,,,Me thinks :hyper:
    :hmm:
    If you could afford a Real Burst ..Why don't I recall seeing The NGD ? Surely there are and have been a few for sale and sold over the last few years ....
    Me . At those prices ,, I'll buy a new(to me) House and Used 'Vett .. 1st... :cool2:
    The new used guitar market still sucks ,,, for selling ,,,Just ask Gibson how it's' going :lol:

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    treyrab likes this.