The Backstage Pot Thread

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Freddy G, Nov 20, 2018.

1. danohat

danohat Senior Member

My wife has started using the gummies like a muscle relaxer/sleep aid. I prefer to use them to get really weird.

LSAR, Tim Fezziwig, Howard2k and 3 others like this.
  2. Brians Evil Twin

Brians Evil Twin Poophoria Sōtō Zen V.I.P. Member

How would anyone know?

3. Freddy G

Freddy G V.I.P. Member

Haha....yeah well now I know why I don't do it that often. Jesus! the dreams I had last night. I dreamt I was getting robbed at knifepoint, by a guy in a wheelchair! I told him all I had was a pocket full of change, but I pulled out my own knife (always carry a Buck knife in my right pocket).....and then we proceeded to have a little swordfight with our folding knives. The dream seemed to last all night long.

LSAR, jkes01, cooljuk and 6 others like this.
  4. Shred Astaire

Shred Astaire Senior Member

I have a question for you guys about your "stash" lol. I haven't called it that in years...

Anyway, what do you keep on hand? Are you a 1 strain at a time kinda person or do you keep multiples on hand?

And does anyone else make their own edibles?

LSAR, rockinlespaul and Tim Fezziwig like this.
  5. Frogfur

Frogfur Senior Member

If you live in Denver or Toronto, that dream might be a reality these days.

cooljuk likes this.
  6. Bigfoot410

Bigfoot410 Premium Member

They say that a knife in dreams represent a penis. Who won the sword fight? :)

Frogfur and electric head like this.
  7. Lungo

Lungo Senior Member

We have more dispensaries than we do Starbucks around the Portland area now. I heard about the medicinal qualities for years but I'm a believer after seeing it first hand. I picked up some pure CBD oil for our elderly dog when she couldn't handle pain meds any longer. That stuff was a blessing and probably extended her life 3-4 months. My father-in-law has Parkinson's and tried THC oil. It's just as effective as his prescribed meds but he can't get over the stigma to use it regularly.

As far as recreational use goes...the only thing about it that bothered me was the legality. I'm not interested in smoking pot but I have the same opinion with it as alcohol now. Life is good as long as it's not abused.

8. Freddy G

Freddy G V.I.P. Member

I don't know....it kind of just shifted gears. Next thing I knew, this guy in the wheelchair was on a red carpet at a cinema screening of his documentary entitled "The Oppression of the Disabled" ....he was surrounded by paparazzi and a crowd, and I yelled "that man's a thief! he tried to steal my pocket change!" ....Then he yelled to the crowd...."See!!! Oppression of the disabled!" and the crowd turned on me and I had to run....with lead feet of course, cause there's just no running away in a dream.

It's actually interesting from a psychological POV... I think I'm getting too wound up by PC culture and identity politics....

Why the hell am I telling you guys about my dreams? I better stop while I'm....behind.

Bigfoot410 likes this.
  9. Bigfoot410

Bigfoot410 Premium Member

Next those bastards will want their own parking spots and shit. Shoulda stabbed him! :)

10. Lungo

Lungo Senior Member

Was it this guy?

[​IMG]

11. Howard2k

Howard2k Premium Member

I make chocolate edibles. Cook up some coconut oil and kief, and then melt it into chocolate and freeze.
    Couple of puffs and a couple of bites and it's a relaxing evening.

12. rockinlespaul

rockinlespaul Oxblood Addict V.I.P. Member

I would have never figured you as a smoker Freddy, let alone starting a thread about it.

You guys crack me up....:laugh2:

Subterfuge, cooljuk and Tim Fezziwig like this.
  13. Brians Evil Twin

Brians Evil Twin Poophoria Sōtō Zen V.I.P. Member

I made some brownies from a Ghiradelli mix box earlier this year.

They were delicious, but all I can say is don't eat more than one unless you like flashbacks...

danohat, Shred Astaire and Howard2k like this.
  14. Shred Astaire

Howard, I think we need to hang out sometime!!!

Howard2k likes this.
  15. Frogfur

Frogfur Senior Member

16. James R

James R Premium Member

I usually have a few options kicking about.
    Right now I have ~1/4lb of Green Crack God, ~oz of something buddy called Cloud 9, ~oz Of hard black hash, ~1/4oz of red soft hash, a shitload of Kief, and a couple different vape juices.
    Dang, I sound like a druggie.
    I get the stuff pretty cheap, so when I find something I like I tend to stock up on it, keeps me going for a looong while.

I don’t get on well with edibles so there’s usually not any in the house, but coincidentally, my girl came home yesterday with a half dozen cookies and some popcorn (potcorn?) that she was given by a client.
    My sister is an edible lover, so we’ll probably just regift those to her and set her up for a couple of nice evenings when the kids are away.

LSAR, Tim Fezziwig, Frogfur and 2 others like this.
  17. Shred Astaire

Haha, you sound like a druggie? I keep at least 3 Sativas, 3 Indicas and 3 Hybrids on hand at all time. Plus my edibles. :)

18. James R

James R Premium Member

It’s just crazy when I realized I have nearly a half pound of dope in my house, plus the different vape juices, it kind of snuck up on me.

Tim Fezziwig and Shred Astaire like this.
  19. Frogfur

Frogfur Senior Member

I just grow my own. I don't use any chemicals. Not even mirical grow execpt Bloom at the very end to bud heavey. I know what I'm ingesting and where it comes from. I grow enough to last the year. Harverst lasts from October to October. The only thing i make is butter for baking mostly.

On toast its great. Just don't forget to pick the weed out of your front teeth before you leave the house ..

20. Tim Fezziwig

Tim Fezziwig Senior Member

I advise FEZZ crowds, smoke HEAVY.....we sound far better. I smoked every day from age 13-46 ALL DAY+NIGHT-33 years -ZERO adverse effect-my mind is so sharpe-remember EVERYTHING even past lives. Now, I'm Meher FEZZ Baba no need....you kids smoke until your ears turn green.