TEZ ™ Custom Guitar Plectrums: { Pick my picks !!!}

Discussion in 'Sponsor Classifieds' started by terence_tez, Dec 11, 2009.

1. #1guitarman

#1guitarman Senior Member

Ok, I really want to try these picks!!

2. terence_tez

terence_tez V.I.P. Member

Actually,it's a right handed one.My drawing sucks!!!

Getting some really good material.Busy refining my design,taking pictures and stuff.Stay tuned,coz something's comin up!!!

3. terence_tez

Hang on bro...

4. Kølabrennern

Kølabrennern Senior Member

These look real good, I like the ivory colour and everything. I usually buy my picks in bulk, but would love to try out yours. I just play in the studio and at home, so I guess it wouldn't wear out too quickly either. And I love thick picks!

5. terence_tez

Thanks!I love thick picks too.Actually,stiff ones to be exact.Personally,I think you are not reaching the full potential of your playing and instrument till you use a totally rigid pick.Unless you wanna get all 'jangly' on an acoustic.Even then,you can achieve that on a rigid pick with practice...

6. terence_tez

Update.

To those whom I have promised samples,sorry for the wait.Really been busy man.But I assure you I'll make it worthwhile.Good news is,I think I've finally gotten my 'recipe' down...

Stay tuned folks...

7. terence_tez

Update:So sorry guys for the long lapse since my last update.Been really busy as Chinese New Year is around the corner and I'm back to helping out with my dad's floral business.Also been wrecking my little brain planning how to market and sell my pick.Really worn out man.Lost quite a bit of weight.

Actually,to be honest,I'm posting this to force myself to get things done exhausted or not.So I'm gonna make a promise here that I will post pics of my collection of picks which I have finally completed by Tuesday latest.And to all who have kindly agreedly to be my testers/reviewers,I will try to send them all out in a week.

Thanks for the support and encouragement.I promise I will put all my heart into making eack and every pick you will receive.

Terence

8. terence_tez

Just read through my last post.Definitely delirious.Sounds like a retard:laugh2:...

9. Shnake

Shnake Member

RU still making picks or did they finally kill you??? If so I am interested!