Switching Coil Split to Parallel Wiring Question

Discussion in 'Tonefreaks' started by sirep, Jun 25, 2017.

1. sirep

sirep Junior Member

I currently have my Les Paul wired with push/pull coil split tone knobs and 50's wiring. I'm wanting to switch the wiring to series/parallel instead of coil splitting. I want to keep the 50's wiring as well. I have Duncan pickups. I looked on their website for wiring diagrams. I think I have it figured out, but I'm not to sure what to do with one of the leads that the Duncan diagram has. I am attaching 3 pictures, the first is my current diagram, the second is what I think I need to change it to, the third is the Duncan diagram with arrows pointing to the leads that I'm not sure about. Sorry for the bad pictures.

Can anyone lend a hand and tell me what I'm missing in my diagram?

Attached Files:

2. sirep

sirep Junior Member

I tried to clean up my diagram a little (it is still very cluttered). I have added where I think that lead should go. Please let me know if this is wrong. I want to add that I'm keeping the 50's style wiring, and using two independent volume controls. I believe I have made the changes necessary. I am adding a second picture of the 50's style independent volume wiring. The first picture is my diagram.

Attached Files: