"Skod0"- Watch out

Discussion in 'eBay Deals' started by ptate, Mar 20, 2007.

1. ptate

ptate V.I.P. Member V.I.P. Member

Fleabay straight away.

Watch out for this one. I managed to beat a scam on this guy, but have since found out that someone else got bit for a lot of cash....Ouch.!

2. HeeBGB

HeeBGB Senior Member

I did a search on that name and nothing came up? Can you give us a link? Thanks for the heads up BTW!

3. ptate

I did actually report him to Fleabay as the phone number they had on their system was "number not recognised" (interesting). They may have removed him (funny though, he had 100% feedback with a reasonable number of ratings..!!!!!!- Shows their feedback forum isn't quite what it should be).

The excuse initially was "I'm moving house at the moment, so it is in storage and you can't pick it up. I'll arrange delivery"..!!!! (a 75 GT).

I'll try to post some details when I get in (I'm at work at the moment).

Seen a few of these idiots and always (even if it is too far away) ask if they mind me picking the guitar up. if they say yes and offer their details straight away I'll get into a discussion about the guitar etc. to see how much they know/are willing to offer.

4. HeeBGB

HeeBGB Senior Member

That's messed up. If the freaking guitar is in storage and he's not willing to get it out...why is he putting it out there for sale? What a F**ck**g tool!

Thanks for the heads up!

5. ptate

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/shod0

There you go gents. the absolute tool I'm talking about (nice phraseology HeeBGB...!! Couldn't have put it better myself).

93.8% rating with 15 sales......What a guy............

6. GuitarGal

GuitarGal Senior Member

Thats mess up! That's why I dont trust or buy anything from ebay! ;)

7. FLICKOFLASH

FLICKOFLASH V.I.P. Member

You just need to play smart I have gotten some incredable deals about 4 years ago I got a 52 LP that had all its parts removed & had been stripped for something like 189.00 lead add said NOT A GIBSON :applause: