Signature Advertising No Longer Allowed

Discussion in 'Front Desk' started by Alex, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex

Alex Administrator Super Mod Premium Member

Starting on February 16th, 2009 advertising or promoting a business in your signature area will no longer be allowed, unless you're a paid Sponsor, Vendor, or belong in a special group; i.e. VIP/Premium.

Sponsors = Those listed as "Sticky" here

Vendors = [​IMG]

VIP Members = [​IMG]

Premium Members = [​IMG]

Sponsors and Vendors can have a business link, contact info and/or banner in their signature area. Please support our Sponsors as they help keep MLP free to you!

VIP/Premium Members are allowed only one business link in their signature area. No banner, no other info related to their business, and no links to other businesses either. They can, however, have other links to their band page, MySpace, etc.

Regular Members can have text/image/links in their signature area as long as they're not promoting or advertising their business, as well as others. (e.g. "I support [company name here]" or "I use pickups by [company name here]")

Why I'm doing this? Pretty simple. The server bill is going up, sponsors are paying a lot to have banners and links while others are getting them for free, and this has been the case for 2 years now.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thank you.

standard man, Rock Star, v8ko and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.