I've been away from the forums a fair bit; I have others things to do rather than spam sales pitches all over the place but rest assured that my pickups are still being made and sent out as ordered. I'm also still playing around and experimenting on things that I've never seen done before with mixed results. A new set of buckers is in the bag that will be a fair venture out of the box for myself and a lot of others. More on those at a later time. One significant change in Sigil land; I keep track of demographics and over 90% of my pickup and 3D print product sales are to the USA so I've reverted my main website to USD from CAD to make things easier for the most frequent parties. People here seemed to get the difference (you guys is smart!) but I was explaining the whole price conversion thing far too often in the circles where I sell the printed stuff. This is easier for me and them I've also purposefully slowed the process back down to where I want it to be. For a while I was trying to make my pickups faster, more streamlined in the name of numbers but I don't like that. I'm now back to focusing on each set one at a time instead of multiple builds at once and guitar testing every set in my 03 Standard. This is part of where I started and needs to be in place for me to be happy sending my stuff out to others. It may cause slight delays in the process, but I value having everything perfectly in place for every pickup that leaves my hands. That said, my turnaround is still 3-5 days from order to shipment depending on what's happening around here so it's not like I'm taking weeks/months/etc to get pickups out the door. That will never happen! Each set takes a minimum of 2 days to build and test as things need to settle in place once the initial build is done. If I built in bulk it wouldn't be an issue as I'd have things on the shelf for periods of time but I prefer to build each set as ordered when ordered. I'd make more money the other way I'm sure. I just want to say thanks to everyone who has been along for the ride so far!