Sheptone Pickups 2 Choices Tribute or AB $198 a pair.

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by guitarjoem, Nov 15, 2017.

1. guitarjoem

guitarjoem Double Platinum Supporter MLP Vendor

Hey, since I'm a vendor I guess I should sell something!

Currently the Sheptone Tribute sets sell for $220 a pair with Nickel covers. These PAF tributes sound great. 42 PE wire, 8.0K(bridge)/7.6K(neck) resistance, AlNiCo5 Long feet, braided 2-conductor lead.

If you are looking for something a bit hotter, the AB sets are about the same price. 42 PE wire, 8.5K(bridge)/8.0K(neck) resistance, AlNiCo5 Long feet, 2-conductor.

So I have just these two specs - The Tribute Set and the AB Set. I've go a bunch of sets of both I can sell for $198 a pair. I'll ship to anywhere in the continental US for free on any sized order. DM me to purchase.

As I understand it there will be no Black Friday sale at Sheptone this year, so I'm going to run my own Black Friday sale from now until I run out of pickups. And I have it on good authority the prices on Sheptones are going up Jan 1st.

I'll be offering these on Reverb as well at a slightly higher price to cover their fees if you prefer ordering there.

Thanks for looking.

Check out the site below for specs:
    https://www.sheptone.com/
    or my Reverb shop:
    https://reverb.com/shop/joes-gear-bazaar-60

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  2. guitarjoem

guitarjoem Double Platinum Supporter MLP Vendor

So a bunch of views and no interest. Perhaps My pricing is a bit high? I can't imagine why as Sheptone never offers discounts and they sell at a quick pace. So how about this - free shipping to the continental US and $190 a set? Some of the best PAFs out there and a smoking good deal. If you don't like 'em I'll take 'em back. (As long as you haven't done anything silly like lopping off the leads to unmanageable lengths or desoldered the covers or something.) So what have you got to lose? Thanks for looking. - Joe