Sale or Trade: Marshall 3210 LEAD 100 MOSFET Amplifier RED!!

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by RemCarr, Oct 10, 2010.

1. RemCarr

RemCarr Senior Member

Up for grabs is my Marshall Lead 100 Mosfet 3210 with red tolex. I recently had the amp serviced and it is in perfect working order, to me it sounds similar to a JCM 800 for being what it is. This is a basic two channel amp--clean and distorted. Outputs are either 16 or 4 ohms, at 4 it is rated at 100w. Pretty much all of the specs can be seen in the pictures and via the Harmony Central reviews page: Marshall Lead 100 Mosfet: Harmony Central User Reviews

Amp comes with a power chord but I do not have a foot switch for it, pretty simple enough to get one though. It is clean and in decent shape or it's age, some small tears and wearing in the tolex but over all i think its in good condition - the knob is missing on the back of the amp but the pot is still there and is functional - check the pix and ask questions!

I am asking $200 plus shipping, prolly $30 or so UPS ground - obo or trade - offer me anything you might have, i am not looking for anything specific but you know how it works, if you have something maybe I might dig it. I will take PP gift or check/money order - whatever works!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hit me up here via PM or email me
    remcarr AT remcarr DOT com

thanks!
    Mike

2. RemCarr

RemCarr Senior Member

No Love?

$150?

One recently went on eBay for $165 plus shipping in black...so I think i am right in the ball park no?

3. justsam

justsam Member

What exactly was done when it was serviced? I may be in the market for one of these

4. RemCarr

RemCarr Senior Member

sorry dude, i just came to post that it is gone.