Rocksmith 2014!

Discussion in 'Guitar Lessons' started by Barcham, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Eddie 70

Eddie 70 Senior Member

Finally got around to downloading the Green Onions pack. I have been trying some emulated bass lately just to change things up. Took two tries to get 100% on Green Onions bass. Gonna take a few more passes to get there on Rhythm. Still have not played lead on it. I'll get after the other songs later.

Since I started over on PS4 I have been trying to do missions. Started on Christmas am up to about 280 missions complete. I got to about 480-490 on PS3. I wanted to complete the 500 this time and then move on.

I have always hated playing Scale Racer. I finally got the 10,000,000 trophy for Scale Racer. I am tickled about that one. The next one I hate is the tremelo picking exercise one. I may never get 10,000,000 trophy. That one kills me.

2. Eddie 70

Eddie 70 Senior Member

Just messing around looking through RS to see how many unlockables I have gotten since starting over and it looks like I have them all unlocked already. Cool. Went to UPlay and had enough to buy all the stuff from them. Stats say I am at 336 missions complete.
    29% Lead, 32% Rhythm, and 38% Bass. Total playing time at this point 36 hours and 26 minutes.

3. Eddie 70

Eddie 70 Senior Member

5 pack of Skid Row next week. For me that is an instant buy. I have been a Skid Row fan since the 1st album. 2nd album was awesome too. I am guessing the songs will come from those 2 albums.

4. revtime

revtime Senior Member

Holy Hell........just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.
    Been spending time with my new Mustang but this will pull me away for a bit.
    Great Band.

5. Jeremiah

Jeremiah The Worst Premium Member

Crossing my fingers for 18 n Life and Youth Gone Wild, wouldn't mind Slave to the Grind, but those are my two big SR needs.

Oh and duh, I forgot I Remember You, much rather that than slave to the grind, luckily it is a 5 pack.

6. rcole_sooner

rcole_sooner Senior Member

Yep, I am really happy about Skid Row.

The coincidence is, a few weeks ago I just ripped my Skid Row albums to MP3. I had not listened to them in decades, but needed some new running music. I was just thinking I had forgotten how good an album Slave to the Grind is.

Then we get a 5 pack for Rocksmith. Epic!!!!

:applause:

7. Eddie 70

Eddie 70 Senior Member

Hopefully we will be seeing some screen shots from the new songs. We can compare.

Heck yeah! I may have to give them a listen this week. I have several albums on my iPod that stays plugged in my truck.

8. revtime

revtime Senior Member

You get ALL your wishes. And as an added bonus Monkey Business.

9. Jeremiah

Jeremiah The Worst Premium Member

awesome 5 pack. You know what's weird? I've purchased all the official content and also I've added all the songs to a playlist I maintain on iTunes. The song list on my playlist is only 968 songs, but Skid Row marked the 1000th song.

10. rcole_sooner

Probably counts some songs that are no longer available ... like the original Christmas pack and the Blues/RB pack.

11. Eddie 70

Eddie 70 Senior Member

I gained a few songs by playing through the missions. That made up for some that I thought I had lost when I moved from PS3 to PS4. Just a thought. It's not going to be 30 something songs but a thought anyway.

12. rcole_sooner

I just finished watching Elison Cruz stream playing all 1,000 songs.

I didn't watch all of it, it took him like 4 days to play them all.

He did amazing on accuracy too.

Just wow!

13. russbryant

russbryant Member

I'm going to seriously get back to Rocksmith in a week or so. I've been off on a tangent trying to learn to play a 3 string cigar box guitar I built.

Russ

14. Frankg11

Frankg11 Senior Member

it's been a bit since we all posted updates. So up to 1600 hours and my most favorite song was released this week. I have been on a DLC buying spreed and they have another Surf pack out as well. Just in time for summer.

Bad Things by Jace Everett --Yeppers the theme to True Blood.

Rhust likes this.
  15. b3john

b3john Senior Member

I've been away for a while. I noticed the sale on Steam, and was wondering what's up with all the "Remastered" tracks? Should I have those from the original RS or what? Thanks!

John

Rhust likes this.
  16. Rhust

Rhust Senior Member

huge sale on steam!

I need to get back into playing this.

17. Frankg11

Frankg11 Senior Member

The new release of the software is RS 2014 remastered. All your existing dlcs work. Also. Yeppers big sale just after I spent 100 bucks on Doc. Lol

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017