ReWind Electric Tele Pickup Sets

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by cooljuk, Apr 17, 2017.

1. cooljuk

cooljuk Transducer Producer Premium Member MLP Vendor

Been doing these under the table for too long to not make them official. I made up some decals and sent three sets out for demos, a smoother sounding AWG 42 1951 Nocaster set, a raspier sounding AWG 43 Nocaster set with a "Keef" bridge, and a bold and complex sounding 1959 Telecaster set.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a perfect example, on this "59 Blondie" of the stagger I use on Teles for balancing modern strings:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...detailed audio demos coming in the next couple weeks. As most of you would guess, they sound absolutely outstanding and authentic to prime examples of the sets they are designed after. Several years of stealth Tele pickup work has paid off. Soon they will be on the website. Contact me in the meantime for more info/sales.

2. Alligatorbling

Alligatorbling ★AstroCat★ Premium Member MLP Vendor V.I.P. Member

Sweet! These are on my wish list for sure!

3. cooljuk

I was just looking at your pedal sale thread. I'm sure we can work something out, man. :wave:

4. Alligatorbling

shoot me a pm. and man, these things look awesome! if they sound as good as they look (and im sure they do as you are top shelf man!) then you got some smokin pups

5. MasterEvan07

MasterEvan07 Senior Member

6. socialhero

socialhero Senior Member

I have a set of RW tele pickups from a couple years back, when my band cut our first record. They fućking slay. Incredible pickups. We're working on album #2 now, and these are in the rotation!!

7. cooljuk

PM'd!
    :thumb:

...and thank you for the kind words!

Demos of the Tele sets are in the works. I've heard some samples already and they are oh so beautiful sounding!

The demos compare three of my Tele sets and a set of Fender Custom Shop Blackguard pickups. They are played in a Fender Custom Shop Blackguard Telecaster and through a variety of amps (Fender, Marshall, Vox, Ampeg) so they really show the differences among the pickups.

The editing takes a little time so thank you for your patience and sorry for any drool on your keyboards. :fingersx:

8. Alligatorbling

I am stoked to be getting a set of these! They are going in my tele that my wife gave me some years back. It's gonna be a whole new tele with these pups!!!

cooljuk likes this.
  9. cooljuk

I keep getting sent little teaser clips from the artist making my demos of these. They are really great. Like "why buy vintage anymore" great. :shock: I'm so stoked to share the final versions. I'd say we are near 1/3 of the way though demo production for these three sets, so far.

I'm also adding another Tele set to my lineup which will be a 1964 or 1965 "all thinner A5s" PE gray bottom bridge set. That's the set Bling's getting for maximum twang and I think it's a necessary Tele voicing to really have a lineup that truly covers the Telecaster's sonic history.

10. cooljuk

Wanna hear some previews of the Nocaster set demos?

All three clips the same guitar, mic, player, material, etc. Only difference is the amps/speakers. So you can get a good idea of what they sound like. The test guitar is a Fender American Vintage ’52 Telecaster.

Ampeg

http://re-wind.net/Audio/Zach%20Toman/ReWind%20Electric%20Guitar%20Pickup%20Demos/RW%2051%20Nocaster%20Set%20-%20Ampeg,%20Hendrix%20Signature%20Greenbacks,%20Fender%20CS%20Blackguard%20-%20Zach%20Toman%20Demo.wav

Fender Custom Blackface

http://re-wind.net/Audio/Zach%20Toman/ReWind%20Electric%20Guitar%20Pickup%20Demos/RW%2051%20Nocaster%20Set%20-%20Fender%20Custom,%20Jensen%20Speaker,%20Fender%20CS%20Blackguard%20-%20Zach%20Toman%20Demo.wav

Marshall

http://re-wind.net/Audio/Zach Toman...s, Fender CS Blackguard - Zach Toman Demo.wav

These are high quality wav files so be patient with the download.

11. cooljuk

Might as well put up some better photos, too. The ones in the OP are ok, but these are outright seeeeeexy!

1951 Nocaster:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1959 Telecaster:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Alligatorbling

these things are the REAL DEAL folks! you will NOT be disappointed with a set of these. You will LOVE them! I know I LOVE mine!

cooljuk likes this.
  13. cooljuk

Your set turned into an actual model that will be launched along with the other two - The "1965 Tele" set. It was a hole in my lineup. I can't not have an early CBS style "twangcaster" set, officially! :D

Alligatorbling likes this.
  14. Alligatorbling

COOL!

cooljuk likes this.