ReWind Electric Hot Firebird Pickup Set on Stage with WALTER TROUT!

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by cooljuk, Aug 6, 2017.

1. cooljuk

cooljuk Transducer Producer Premium Member MLP Vendor

I feel no shame in how proud and honored I am for this to have happened. I'll make my bragging brief....

A client who's become a friend (like so many others), Jake Rattet, an AMAZING blues player, worked extremely hard and earned his way on stage with legend Walter Trout (John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, Percy Mayfield, Canned Heat, etc). What guitar did he choose to play? His Firebird loaded with a ReWind Electric "Hot Firebird" pickup set and matching custom ReWind vintage style electronics.

Listen to this soundboard recording, it sounds so good! https://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/28371226

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What a treat it was to receive this news and recording! I'm truly honored.

Attached Files:

Kostas., vaguely, garybaldy and 3 others like this.
  2. afranke

afranke Senior Member

congrats!!!!

3. cooljuk

Thank you. It was very cool news to receive! ...and a great sounding recording, too!

4. cooljuk

If you guys are interested in some really great soulful blues playing from the heart, with a nice edge to it, check out Jake Rattet. I have NO DOUBT that we will all know his name on a much grander scale in the future. He's a wicked player with a strong ambition and a wide range of styles and skills. His slide work is purely amazing and he's been working his way into some impressive gigs.