ReverendJW

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ReverendJWblues, Sep 28, 2007.

1. lp59aholicDon

lp59aholicDon V.I.P. Member V.I.P. Member

Tarddoggy Man I am ALways a fool for a good lookin gal in stockings , add a pair of stilletto heels, Damn I'm a goner :naughty::naughty::shock::naughty::rofl::slash:

2. tarddoggy

tarddoggy V.I.P. Member

:lol::lol::rofl:

Hey Rev,I should be gettin' those mini-Revs here pretty soon,as soon as they are in the Deluxe I will enter the confession booth:shock::rofl::rofl:

3. ReverendJWblues

ReverendJWblues MLP Chaplain V.I.P. Member

Nuthin heals the soul like a confessional brother...........I'd expect nuthin less than a heavenly tone from them. :)

4. lp59aholicDon

Rev., are HG and I still in consideration for deaconhood?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5. ReverendJWblues

LOL I have recieved the Nod from the high power. You and Grail have recieved my blessings of MLP Deacons, now see if Flick can find you an Icon.
    Amen my brothers

6. lp59aholicDon

Hmm May we NOT be found wanting or lackin down the road Rev, Lord, Give me stength here, I defintily gonna need it ! :shock::shock::wow::slash:

7. hedzeppelin

hedzeppelin V.I.P. Member V.I.P. Member

Nice SG, Rev! Man, I love those guitars!

8. ReverendJWblues

Its a nice one Hed I traded a Music Man Eddie purple quilt for it, of course I made him throw in some cash in other words I bent him over pretty good. I mean :wtf: he wanted that EVH bad, IMO the sorriest piece of work I ever played but guys had to have them. Then he wanted to trade back :rofl: sorry no interest..........Damn I can be a prick of a Reverend.:naughty:

9. lp59aholicDon

LOL Rev, ya not only did good ya did outstanding, not your fault ya were dealin with a stone cold fool of a guitar nut, I played a friends guitar that was a Eddie Purple Quilt, He orginally got for his nephew, Nephew was more into RC's than guitars while my buddy was havin a vacation courtesty of the county " Inn" his brother took the axe down and pawned it, well my buddy went and got it back. Dummy, Coulda got a Strat he really wanted had he looked around more , This buddy of mine , hes a damn decent player and singer, but hes got his head up his wazoo when it comes to the gear he choses

10. ReverendJWblues

:rofl: Thats why guitars sell brother give a person a guitar like that they think they'll play like that. A story on the eddie axe, when I was selling my studio the guy that had the eddie (he's not all there either) wanted my board he didnt have enuff cash for it and the monitors and a few other goodies gave me the guitar, (sometimes I feel like I violated him :rofl:) Ha Musicians never have any money, sometimes I think they would sell their soul to the devil.

11. lp59aholicDon

YEah I seen some guys pull off some real lop sided trades , I nearly traded my PRS I had away along with an amp for a real 60 Les Paul Std but the guitar needed serious resto work, the whole thing had been sanded to bare wood including down to the holly vaneer on the headstock Some binding coming off, One PAF Missing, this guy, Jaye, what a stone idiot, I almost wanted to ask em," Hows it feel to know you pissed away about $200,000 for the crap you did to that guitar ? Original Caps and Pots were still in it along with the switch, some binding comin off, but what a dope

12. ReverendJWblues

LOL Does he still have the guitar? If so what does he want for it, hell I can fix it.

13. lp59aholicDon

He sent the guitar off to George Gruhn for evaluation and estimate of its worth, Hell George prolly give the guy what he wants , a Gibson 330 with P 90s . I've been watching Ebay for it, but its never come up. Gotta check Georges stock but he dont always list all his secret goodies