ReverendJW

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ReverendJWblues, Sep 28, 2007.

1. ReverendJWblues

ReverendJWblues MLP Chaplain V.I.P. Member

Guess I shall chnge my name to reverend jwblues now. Thanks Will they are very very tasty some would call it smokey maybe. I solved the wire problem and BAM she spoke to me in a blusey (heavenly roar) with a tingling of angels voices (it just flat ass burns) Am I happy.............Any happier I'd be twins. May the good Lord keep your ears and fingers together for a long happy time.I am so-so happy. God bless ya brother from the reverend JW (I think it has kinda a catch to it) Peace brothr one of these days we are gonna hang.
    Guy's Will is an awsome guy.........and I'm proud to call him a friend after all I asked of him, he still doesnt hate me the cat is awsome. Peace and love to your family will for a long time. PS I will be buying more.

REVEREND JWBLUES

:rock: :rock:

2. WBPickups

WBPickups Guest

Hey Reverend JW Blues!

I am so glad you got them rocking for ya! Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the family! You been Baptized by the Revs! LOL!

Will

3. ReverendJWblues

Amen my brotha
    Ha, with my lifestyle Ive led thru life I am doubtful Reverend will ever be mentioned in the front. But seriously these things just sparkle no mud just some down home blues. You got this old dinosaur to change pups and do some mods.........Hell I may even start gigging again, my twin daughters would love that, they've only seen pics. Daddy on tour :hmm:
    Thanks again
    JW

4. tarddoggy

tarddoggy V.I.P. Member

ya know,I've been toying with the idea of putting a set of these in a PRS CE-22,those dragon2s just dont cut the mustard.I think a set of Revs would be interesting in this guitar! ReverandJW DOES HAVE A REALLY NICE RING TO IT!!

5. ReverendJWblues

Yeah tarddoggy I seriously doubt you would regret throwing in a set of these. Im not usually one for change (mostly just because Im lazy in my old age) but now I'm feeling young and fresh, (tan, rested and ready) as soon as I can get my specs down Im goin for a set of reverendJW spec winds. I need to try and do some clips. Im so computer illiterate tho I have to wait till 1 of my daughters drops by. Sooner or later they will when they need some money. :naughty:

6. dogbone94

dogbone94 Senior Member

glad to see a post on these... i was waiting on a tone report....

7. lp59aholicDon

lp59aholicDon V.I.P. Member V.I.P. Member

Da Rev JW Blues, Does have a nice ring of Blues authenticity . my next pickup set is gonna be CRC coils

8. ReverendJWblues

Yeah man I'm really starting to dig it myself I been needing a new 1 man band name think I'll go with it on my next CD (Now I'm starting to sound cocky)but what the hell I'm liking it, Im gonna go with it.

9. WBPickups

WBPickups Guest

Looking forward to hearing your work Reverend JW... :applause:

10. ReverendJWblues

:rofl: I will be employing some guitar work from a certain said player I turned you on to a while back........But I bet when its done u can figure out whos who. :D

BTW I did send you a certain goody bag today. Had to do it myself my employees are real dependable. Enjoy........when ya get it let me know if any of it works or ya.

11. ReverendJWblues

A lil tone update Will
    While layin down a few tracks earlier today, the wife comes in and says that sounds different, sounds damn good, theres no shrill what did ya do. Thats my new pups baby. :hmm: I like em she says, they have a rich sound (and this from a person that doesnt know.....well u know) only thing she didnt care for was song title GONNA BOIL ME A CHICKEN so when I get a clip up i'll be open for suggestions. So I guess we did one thing right Will........
    Still many Thanx

12. HolyGrail

HolyGrail V.I.P. Member

Reverend JW Blues !

Glad the pickups did the trick !
    See, I new that would work. :)

13. tarddoggy

tarddoggy V.I.P. Member

GONNA BOIL ME A CHICKEN!!:rofl:

14. WBPickups

WBPickups Guest

at least pluck the feathers....:rofl:

15. WBPickups

WBPickups Guest

Hey Rev JW, Package arrived safe and sound! Thank you man!

16. tarddoggy

tarddoggy V.I.P. Member

Hey Rev,Will is gonna call me later and Im gonna order the REVs! ReverandDoggy:rofl::naughty::rofl:

17. ReverendJWblues

Cool now the doggy can do some blues preachin :rofl:

18. ReverendJWblues

I just hope you can use it brother.

19. tarddoggy

tarddoggy V.I.P. Member

oh man,Will is gonna do a Reverand wind,but,in mini-humbucker form for my Deluxe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man, I am STOKED!!!!

20. ReverendJWblues

Cool lemme now how they kick cause Ive got a Deluxe spotted Im real serious about. You know I was gonna put mine in my SG but backed out and put them in my R0 damn glad I did.