Premium Guitar Electronics Upgrades & DIY Kits for LP, SG, 335 by Jonesyblues USA

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by jonesy, May 19, 2017.

1. jonesy

jonesy GLOBAL WIRING GURU MLP Vendor

Jonesyblues.com USA - Worldwide shipping available

http://www.jonesyblues.com/les-paul-wiring-upgrades.html
    I use the finest CTS 550K audio pots, Mojo .022 oil filled one caps, solid 18 ground wire and professional assembly work. These are some of the best wiring upgrades available.

The CTS 550K pots I use have a smooth custom taper with no sudden drop off like many other pots have. These 550Ks actually read 530-560K and I meter and match each one for every harness I build. They have brass threads, brass shafts and carbon track for years of trouble free performance.

Luxe .022 paper in oil Bumble Bee paper in oil capacitors are also available if you have a Historic Les Paul or want original 1959 specs.

Better pots and caps will help you get the most out of your pickups and make your Volume and Tone controls much more "user friendly"

Feel free to email or call anytime if you have questions about your project

Email to: Jonesyblues@yahoo.com or call 1-574-540-9777

Best regards,
    Jonesy

Premium 50's style Les Paul harness CTS550K pots
    [​IMG]
    The 59' Les Paul harness with Luxe .022 pio Bumble Bees
    [​IMG]

Bon Appetit' AFD style harness
    [​IMG]
    LP Pro+ Dual coil split LP harness with CTS550K push pull pots

[​IMG]
    MSP III Black Beauty wiring harness for 3 pickups LP's
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2017
  2. bulletproof

bulletproof aka tarddoggy Premium Member V.I.P. Member

Jonesy.....where you been,brother??

jonesy and musicmaniac like this.
  3. musicmaniac

musicmaniac Senior Member

Good to see you back Jonesy!

jonesy likes this.
  4. jonesy

I'm still around, just not on this forum much anymore.

Skit, mrfett, Who and 1 other person like this.
  5. bulletproof

bulletproof aka tarddoggy Premium Member V.I.P. Member

Well,it just seems strange to not see you posting here and there about yer upgrades......as much time and help as you have done on this board over the years,well,I guess you deserve a break,brother:yesway:

Who likes this.
  6. Who

Who Who is not here. Please leave a message.... Premium Member

Good to see you, Jonesy. Along with your wealth of knowledge, I enjoy when you post your playing, and the rare guitar lessons. Your stuff is fun.

7. mrfett

mrfett HJ Lover Premium Member

hey can you tell us a little about the difference between the 2 types of pots you offer, the CTS 550K medium torque and the Mojo CTS 500K low torque please?

8. jonesy

musicmaniac and Who like this.
  9. jonesy

Sure, be glad to. The CTS 550K actually read 540K-565K and have a tighter feel with a really smooth custom taper and have 9% tolerance. They have brass threads and brass shafts and are top of the the line as far as CTS pots go. I like the medium torque and these CTS 550K's are my personal favorites and what I use on the majority of all my harness builds. The 250Ks are actually built to higher specs with average reading of 260-270K and I use those on my Strat and tele rigs.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Mojo CTS 500K pots are "effortless turning" low torque pots. Perfect if you want to be able to do fast volume swells with ease. They have the vintage dish back design and are built to 500K specs 7% tolerance. These pots have the vintage J taper which is also very smooth.

[​IMG]

I also use the NEW Black molded CTS 500K push pulls pots on all my Jimmy Page rigs. They have the full size drum with a nice roll-off, brass shafts and pc terminal board to solder your switching connections to. They are the best push pull potss I have ever used.

[​IMG]

If you have any more questions just let me know, I appreciate your interest.

Jonesy

mrfett, Skit and Who like this.
  10. Skit

Skit Witch Doctor Premium Member

Yeah I guess your prices aren't high enough Jonesy. :naughty: People seem to think that if it cost a lot more it must be better. I have always gotten exactly what was expected from you and have been buying from you for years Jonesy and still do. One time I took a chance with another vendor that I won't name. After I installed the harness and plugged in and played for two minutes it came right out and went in the trash and your harness went in and it was just as expected. That is the truth. For anyone who wonders why I didn't contact the vendor. I had an issue with something else I had purchased from him and he was not so nice about it so instead of going through another round of BS I just disposed of the harness.

Those 550K 9% tolerance pots are great pots Jonesy! :thumbs:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    musicmaniac and jonesy like this.
  11. jonesy

Recent custom wiring & pickup order: LP III Black Beauty wiring harness with coil splits for Neck, Middle & Bridge pickups. A set of my FAT PAFs with gold covers and 4 con pvc leads. More details at my website LP III & MSP III wiring options WP_20171016_11_04_12_Pro.jpg WP_20171016_11_10_39_Pro.jpg

mrfett likes this.
  12. jonesy

musicmaniac likes this.
  13. jonesy

Crunch & Clean - Video demos of a fully upgraded Epiphone Les Paul: Installed a pair of my ROCK Humbuckers and one of my LP Pro+ dual coil split wiring harnesses. Check it out :)

14. jonesy

Premium DIY wiring kits & CTS pots for your Gibson and Fender guitars

A video I made that shows you how to build your own 50's style Les Paul harness

15. jonesy

16. jonesy

17. jonesy

A couple of SG rigs I built last night. One has a push pull that does the out of phase mod. Check out my Jonesyblues.com website for more SG wiring options

These come with the finest CTS 550K audio pots, 50's wiring circuit, Mojo .022 oil filled tone caps and a Switchcraft switch and output jack. Made in the USA shipped World wide.

WP_20171204_17_12_33_Pro[1].jpg WP_20171204_18_53_08_Pro[2].jpg