Premium 21 Tone Jimmy Page wiring options @ Jonesyblues USA

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by jonesy, Oct 10, 2017.

1. jonesy

jonesy GLOBAL WIRING GURU MLP Vendor

At my Jonesyblues.com website I continue to offer a variety of Premium Jimmy Page wiring options for your Les Paul, SG and many other guitars. From the simple JP#1 Phase, or Phase-Coil rig to the 21 Tone Jimmy Page wiring with 4 push pull pots.

These are some of the finest wiring harnesses available. They are built with the best parts, CTS 550K audio pots (JP#1) and the black molded CTS 500K push pull pots with full sized drum and brass shafts. My 21 Tone JP wiring has no dead spots, uses the 50's wiring circuit and Luxe .022 PIO Bumble Bees caps are also available as an option. Comes with color coded and labeled pigtails for your pickups and switch leads to connect to and is very easy to install. (No soldering to pots)

Check out my website for more details and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help with your project. (Contact info. is at my website)

http://www.jonesyblues.com/jimmy-page-wiring-options.html

The JP#1 Phase-Coil split rig comes with 50's wiring, the best CTS 550K audio pots for volumes and CTS 500K push pulls in the tone position. BT does the Phase mod and NT splits coil on the pickups.
    [​IMG]

21 Tone Jimmy Page 50's wiring, 4 x CTS 500K push pull pots and Mojo .022 oil filled tone caps
    [​IMG]

One of my 21 Tone jimmy Page rigs with the NEW Luxe .022 Bumble Bee tone caps, finest paper in oil capacitors currently available in my opinion.
    [​IMG]

http://www.jonesyblues.com/sg--335--flying-v-wiring-.html
    Several Jimmy Page Options are also available for your SG guitar

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  2. jonesy

3. jonesy

mdubya likes this.