Pogan Pitchfinder Les Paul Tail Piece

Discussion in 'The Custom Shop' started by FLICKOFLASH, Jun 23, 2007.

1. FLICKOFLASH

FLICKOFLASH V.I.P. Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:wtf:Here is an awesome tail piece ! The idea behind it is to tweak the tuning of all of your strings at once by turning the thumbscrew while playing. It's great if you're playing live and your tuning gets out of wack or if you play songs tuned to flats and don't want to take the time to retune! Adjust the thumbscrew and you're ready to rock.

The ball end of the string goes over one of the posts and the string gets wrapped behind and underneath before it gets to the bridge. The thumbscrew simply moves the posts forward (sharpening all of your strings) or backward (flattening all of your strings). There is absolutely nothing wrong with this item. It will add some weight to your guitar because of its tough construction...solid metal!:wtf::shock:

eBay: Pogan Pitchfinder Les Paul Tail Piece! LP TAILPIECE! (item 140130956622 end time Jun-26-07 18:21:57 PDT)

2. Iceman0124

Iceman0124 Senior Member

It looks kinda cool , a screw powered bigsby. I do wish I had a guitar that dropped out of tune evenly, I might try one of those then.