Pladask Elektrisk - ROMFERD (delay, modulation, reverb, chorus, tremolo, weirdness)

Discussion in 'Pedals' started by aBunchOfPedals, Sep 23, 2017.

1. aBunchOfPedals

aBunchOfPedals Junior Member

I got this pedal last week and have finally gotten the hang of it. The Romferd from Pladask Elektrisk is kind of hard for me to explain… but I’ll try. You can get delay out of it (quick slap back). You can pull out some chorus sounds and tremolo. I guess you can call it reverb if you turn the delay feedback up way high. You can also get a ton of weird, drone noises out of it. It’s a pretty cool pedal because it can sound relaxing or straight up crazy. Pretty cool stuff. Anyone else have some Pladask Electric pedals? They’re super high quality. Here’s a video I did for it

2. Death Incarnate

Death Incarnate Premium V.I.P. Premium Member V.I.P. Member

3. Burst Boy

Burst Boy Senior Member

It certainly is GAS generating and has me salivating. That and the Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water.

4. don71

don71 Senior Member

Lot of stuff going on there. Ive never heard of the brand/distributor. I like modulation style effects, but also some phaser or flanger type tones too or even vibe and leslie tones.

Perhaps it does that but wasn't shown in all the finger knobling. Pretty darn cool though.