Paul Reed Smith Starla Vintage Cherry 2009

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Barryj, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Barryj

Barryj Senior Member

Yes, I have a Paul Reed Smith problem......(I have 8 others!)

Here's one for the non-traditional PRS fans - a 2009 Starla (core - not S2) in Vintage Cherry. Very different from your typical PRS fare - 24.5" scale and a Bigsby! (still uses the regular PRS nut, so it stays in tune very well). The Starla humbuckers are sort of in between Gretsch Filterton and PAF land - with the added bonus that they split (push-pull tone knob) for single coil tones. This one has the Wide-Fat neck profile - and in this case, it's pretty fat!

In clean, but not perfect condition - top is quite nice, but has a couple of small dings on the back edge (I have closeups of all of them in the picture gallery). Slight patina on the pickups covers - Bigsby is clean. Just a little wear on the original hardshell case - solid and everything works as it should. Frets are in near perfect shape - almost no visible wear.

Will let this one go for $975 to your door. Trades are possible - but I do have a lot of stuff now! Been mainly hunting for a rosewood board Tele - might consider small Fender/Vox flavoerd amps as well. Cash could go either way - try me!

Big old gallery here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/Dp514d5rwOM2yeMn2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Caleb likes this.
  2. Barryj

Barryj Senior Member

Bump it up........

3. Barryj

Barryj Senior Member

Still here for now......

4. Caleb