OK,I'm just gonna say it outright...

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by bruce bennett, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Standard 64

Standard 64 Senior Member

fruitcake?

2. G.L. Mitchell

G.L. Mitchell Senior Member

I say Man Up, if you can't have the ball's and listen to another mans opinions without crying like a baby, if you can't take it then don't read it. I did not cuss anyone in here, this is America where you can still voice your opinion, like it or not you might learn something from all or apart of it. Its a given that anything I said is my own opinion, or anything else anyone else said is theirs. What do you expect this place to be, but nothing but opinions.

3. bruce bennett

bruce bennett Banned

:laugh2: nice one..

no but just as funny.

4. G.L. Mitchell

If i have offended anyone in here that was not my intention. If I have then I am very sorry I hope you can forgive me. I do not like politics or politicians on either side at all. But I do love my country so again forgive me. I would like the USA to become the standard again, and anything made here. And thats my opinion I have lost 5 jobs going overseas and everything I own I am 63yrs old, I am back on my feet again not rich but doing okay I did it by getting off my ass and working now I am retired. So i get a little short sided on the issue of crap coming from overseas so again forgive me and there are a few more old farts like me forgive them also.

2 people like this.
  5. northernguitarguy

northernguitarguy SWeAT hOg

Should non-US folks all stop buying American made products based on your beliefs? THAT would hurt the bottom line of American manufacturing.

2 people like this.
  6. G.L. Mitchell

you do what you got to do man, you reading in it what you want to hear. I am saying we hardly make anything here anymore. I am know different then any man in any country that loves his country. I want my country to be able to stand on its own without relying on outside resources. I want American's to be working does not mean we can't do any business with other country's. It makes know different what I say are what you say. People are going to read in it what they want to hear. You Damm right I want Americans to be working and their family's eating. Is that a bad thing why is that wrong. I think God who I believe in and I am sorry if I broke some rule, that I was born here. If I was going to put a dollar in someone back pocket, I would put it in every American Citizen rather race, religion, color back pocket first. Every country has that same opportunity, look what we had to go threw to get there. And I don't mind helping other country's. So you think what you want to think of me I am done. We are here to talk about amps, and that's what I want to hear. Rather I agree totally or not I do learn something, I tried but don't always achieve to not be close minded.

7. G.L. Mitchell

I got on line and tried to get a list on the top quality amps. All I got were the top selling amps. I am not saying any brand but I know there not top quality. It seems if they sale a lot of them that makes them awesome, not always the case. I like to see some of these tech's in here gives us an idea or list of good quality amps. I mean real License Techs if any. That would be cool.

8. Standard 64

Thanks.I
    have my moments.You seem to be a nice guy.

2 people like this.
  9. Shelbyblues

Shelbyblues Senior Member

Yes and no....;)

10. northernguitarguy

northernguitarguy SWeAT hOg

American industry will be fine if it innovates and competes.

1 person likes this.
  11. G.L. Mitchell

My favorite guitars are, and each have their own place. A Prestige from Canada, it is a Heritage Standard LP, which I like better then the Gibson Standard LP I had an sold. My other guitar is a Fender American Special Telecaster. I play a Fender what they call a Cowpoke bass 96 model its rare MIM. And I have a MarkBass Jeff Berlin combo. So I not saying other people don't make good stuff. Oh and I have a Epiphone Masterbilt Dr500 something it was give to me. My only acoustic I like it. And now I just need talent.

12. colchar

colchar Banned

I am surprised it took this long!

13. colchar

colchar Banned

I take it you don't realize that Leo was an accountant who manufactured gear to a certain price point?

And yet you talk about owning stuff made in Canada and Mexico...:hmm:

Prices would go up, not down.

2 people like this.
  14. colchar

colchar Banned

And as I clearly said 'opinion' is defined as opinion' is defined as 1. A personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; 2. A message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof.

In other words, your opinion ain't worth jack shit. Present some arguments based on facts and evidence and I'll gladly listen.

What's wrong Skippy, can you not handle it when someone demonstrates that you are talking out of your arse?

From your comments (your previous one and this one) it is obvious that you are the one who needs a Midol. We were having a debate then you showed up exhibiting symptoms of PMS. But don't worry, those only last a few days.

Your reading comprehension skills aren't very good are they? That is exactly what I have been saying in this thread.

You obviously cared enough about it to post responses in this thread.

1 person likes this.
  15. G.L. Mitchell

This is the last time , I was trying to show the or tell him. Other country's do make some really great stuff. And the USA needs to have some trade with other country's, if anything just to be friendly. And anybody know's its hard to buy anything in America right now that's made in America. Fender, Gibson can put a Headstock or decal on anything. And not just them anyone, we have also lost of integrity. You my friend can call me anything you want, it comes down to the old theory sticks and stones. I just want us here in America to bring back our industry the way it use to be. So read in what you want cuss me if you want, I have to go to Walmart like everyone else. But when do we say stop, how many more middle class familys must lose their jobs. You my friend cannot see the big picture I afraid. I am sorry if that makes you mad. And now I am really done, I will not carry on with this nonsense, and I do not have to prove myself to know man. And I certainly do not apologize for how I fell. Now if you don't care this is a place to talk about guitar and such, certainly not about each other, I do not know you and neither do you know me or the life's we have lived. If it makes you feel good more of a man or superior please call me what you want.

16. Standard 64

Time for group hug

2 people like this.
  17. G.L. Mitchell

18. plexipaul

plexipaul Senior Member

GRANDPAAAAAA....
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. VictorB

VictorB Formerly LZF Super Mod

What a roundabout way at a sales pitch...

Holy crap. Maybe this ought to be in the Vendor's section at this point.

5 people like this.
  20. colchar

colchar Banned

No, it needs trade with other countries in order to sell its products. Do you even understand where American made products were being sold during the post WW II industrial boom?

Huh?

Double huh?

So you are an active part of the problem about which you are complaining? If you want things to change stop shopping at Wally World.

Those who adapt to the changing economic conditions, or who insulate themselves against them, will be able to find employment.

I see it much more clearly than you do. If you complain about a lack of industry in America but shop at Walmart, you are part of the problem. You can easily avoid Walmart and buy only American made goods but you choose not to do so.

It doesn't make me mad. I'm Canadian so don't care about American manufacturing jobs.

1 person likes this.