NGD: Schecter Diamond Series C-1 30th Anniversary XXX

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by StillLearning, May 18, 2018.

1. StillLearning

StillLearning Senior Member

Hello Folks,

I just picked up a used 2006 Schecter and I am struggling to find any info on this guitar. I cannot even find a picture that is similar to this guitar. I am hoping that there may be someone out there on MLP that has some info. I have included a couple of pictures to help. The guitar is beautiful, sounds awesome, and plays fantastic - although it currently has 11's on it and I think I will have it set up for 10s. Any advice/info is greatly appreciated. I will try to take some new photos to update this post. The photos here are from the seller.

Thank you! :cheers2:

Attached Files:

2. Who

Who I'm back. Back in the New York groove.

StillLearning likes this.

3. StillLearning

Thanks for the reply, Who. The only info I've found is also for the S1. This guitar sounds, feels, and looks great as well. I just cant find anything that has anything to do with this particular guitar. I've seen some 40th and 35th anniversary guitars on Reverb.com, but nothing on the 30th's. I sent Schecter a note about it a little earlier, so I am interested in seeing what I get back from that. If I do hear back, I will update this post. If anyone else has any info, please let me know!

Who likes this.

4. StillLearning

P.S. that Bling pedal in your pic looks great! :)

Who likes this.

5. Who

Who I'm back. Back in the New York groove.

From Schecter's 2006 press release:

In Commemoration of Schecter´s 30th Anniversary, a collection of five Diamond Series models were debuted at the recent Winter NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA.

Five of Schecter´s most popular body styles are represented. Various Exotic Tone woods are used to make each of them uniquely different. Other upscale features include commemorative engraved truss rod and pickup covers, Seymour Duncan JB/´59 humbuckers, Abalone 12th Fret 30th Anniversary logo inlay, Sperzel locking tuners, and custom duo-finished TonePros bridge systems.

The C-1, Tempest and S-1 also feature Ebony fingerboards with a Mahogany neck, while the Traditional and PT feature highly figured Flamed and Bird´s Eye Maple necks (with rosewood fingerboards) respectively.

All 30th Anniversary guitars should be available at your Authorized Schecter dealer by mid-February. Suggested retail on each model in the collection is $1299.00, and quantities are very limited.

StillLearning likes this.

6. StillLearning

Thanks for digging this up, Who! I looked around and on Schecter's site and couldn't find much. This is great! I appreciate it!

7. StillLearning

Guitar sent to have the frets done. Picking up tomorrow. Cant wait to play this with proper frets that do no fizzle out on a bend....:rock::rock::rock:

Who likes this.