New thread to show rinkya our niche

Discussion in 'Other Single-Cuts' started by ryan7olson7, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Udonitron

Udonitron Psychedelic Stoner Rock Premium Member

Yeah but it was a different warehouse manager etc at that time and I am sure that had a lot to do with it.
    Scott is now the man and he seriously is on top of shit and gives you the low down ASAP.
    I had ups and downs a few years back but they really have come a long way IMO.

1 person likes this.
  2. BrazenPicker

BrazenPicker Senior Member

That's certainly possible, no, has to be true or they'd be out of business by now. I've never dealt with Scott at all. What I think is there was some internal commotion going on at the time (sudden resignation, inability to keep up with volume... I can only speculate) and service took a nosedive for a while and they fibbed about it (holiday week, didn't get that email, everything paralyzed because of tsunami (when Jauce was working just fine), etc.). At one point, I sent one of my contacts (forgot who, Laurel or Elaine) a simple message with a Digimart link "please buy this" and they never even replied. This was a 115k Yen guitar so that was liking picking money up off the street for them, so the fact they didn't attests to the mess at the time. (Happy ending: Wulfya stepped into the breach.) For me it reached boiling point and I'm not going back even if for expensive guitars it's cheaper, but I have no reason to disbelieve that it's working for you. Have to get to work now. Busy week.

3. JDB

JDB Senior Member

Yeah I was just reading back through this thread and there was some really bad shit happening at that time to lots of us. But so far I don't think Heather has acknowledged any of it??

4. Udonitron

Udonitron Psychedelic Stoner Rock Premium Member

Agreed however it is possible that some of the shit was being kept hidden from her as well, since she is the boss lady.
    No idea but there is always more that one possibility