New release: Cyhra! Album coming October / Jesper Strömblad (ex-In Flames)

Discussion in 'The Cellar' started by Zarg, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Zarg

Zarg Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I really miss the times when Jesper was still with In Flames. I'm a big fan of In Flames but have very mixed feelings about how they became almost a different band over the years. Ever since "Siren Charms", I couldn't consider myself as a fan anymore. I still love the older records and listen to them on a regular basis.

Jesper now has a new Project going on, called "Cyhra". Just recently Peter Iwers also left In Flames and he is working with Jesper in this new Project. Vocals are done by Jake E, best known from Amaranthe. Behind the drums, Alex of Rhapsody.

A very incredible set of musicians together and ever since I saw the first posts online, I looked forward. Now they released their Single Karma.

How is it? I think its flippin' awesome! You can definitely hear Jesper's style, it reminds me of Whoracle and Clayman (both In Flames records) and the Vocals are great too! Have a listen and look out for their Album being released on the 20th of october!

Here's an article: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/cy...ers-letters-to-myself-album-details-revealed/

For those who want to listen:

cheers!