New for 2017: Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Lee Malia RD Custom Artisan Outfit

Discussion in 'Other Epiphones' started by paruwi, Aug 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bud Stoner

Bud Stoner Senior Member

Maybe we're a bunch of old farts and are a little out of touch with modern music. I've never heard of this guy, but he must be doing something right to warrant three models. Same theme on different platforms is great.

I thought the LP was sweet, then the Explorer was really something novel, but now the RD!? Knocked it right out of the park, as far as I am concerned.

I'm glad Epi is seeking these newer players and bands out, and putting some nicer touches on a sig instrument. Viva la variety!

And some of the comments about his looks, seriously? I wasn't Brad Pitt myself, and I had to "grow into" my looks, but I think it's safe to say we're not runway models, at least the vast majority of us......:cheers:

But I am going to make an effort to know more about this young man, band and music. :thumbs:

sasquatch and Victek like this.
  2. PierM

PierM Premium Member

What is that cavity/plate they have on the back, between pups? I've seen the same on the Explorer too.

3. Death Incarnate

Death Incarnate Premium V.I.P. Premium Member V.I.P. Member

I can't believe this kid is 31yo. He looks 17.

4. Benjammin

Benjammin Senior Member

:laugh2: I have that same problem myself

Victek and Death Incarnate like this.
  5. Zarg

Zarg Senior Member

Its a dummy coil to make the P90 quieter. Some more in depth information about it: http://www.frettech.com/frettech/dummy/index.html

Victek and PierM like this.
  6. Tanner

Tanner Senior Member

Bring Me The Horizon was pretty big back when I was in high school earlier this decade, and it seems like they're even bigger now. Personally I'm not a fan of em anymore, but the dude's got great taste in gear.

LSAR, Bud Stoner and Victek like this.