My Frank Verrilli Strat is finally back together...........

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by Bluesky, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Bluesky

Bluesky Premium Member

Finally got the guitar put back together today . Just some History on the guitar , its a Verrilli strat. Here is the exact same guitar when I first bought it: I fell in love with that tone when I heard it. Had to have it. Called up the dealer and snagged it out of Lance Keltons hands. Played it for about a year and I just loved the neck so much........but I hated that middle humbucker. Never got used to it. So I yanked it. And it was great, but I used my LP for Humbucker tones. And I have another Tele Paul I swear by. So I changed it to HSS. It was a light relic when I got it. I started screwing with it and adding some more little by little and really liked the wood underneath .

I almost bought this Rory Gallagher strat I really dug but it was just too much money. I decided to just take the Verrilli completely apart and go to town and make my own. Some people would cringe at doing that to an expensive guitar but I knew deep down I would never sell it. I Just had to make her mine. I love it but I got a buddy with a compressor and still may make it a gold top one day. LOL........

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Frank Verrilli........I HIGHLY HIGHLY Reccomend. :dude:

guidothepimmp likes this.
  2. rclausen

rclausen Senior Member

Gorgeous

Bluesky likes this.
  3. jc2000

jc2000 Senior Member

Very cool..

Bluesky likes this.