Moving out , Packing UP , Cleaning out stuff I want gone

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by jamman, Dec 5, 2017.

1. jamman

jamman Premium Member

OK, Here's a couple of Pedals I'm wanting to move to a new home . Bought them years ago . Used a few times and then back in the box they went and stayed .
    1st. is a Boss Super Chorus CH-1 in Like New Condition . Not a mark on it , in Original Box and with all Documents , Even the plastic sleeve it was shipped in .... $65.00 PP'd Gift and shipped to the Lower 48 .USA . Others locations You pay the difference of normal shipping in the USA , Then to you . That's fair ,imo

2nd. is a Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-2 . In Like New Condition. Not a Mark on it . Same description as above , so no need to write it up again ... Yup and with the plastic sleeve Same price ...same conditions for shipping ...$65.00 each IMG_0501.JPG IMG_0503.JPG

I'll sell both together for $110.00 PP'd Gift and shipped to the USA , or the same as I wrote above for outside the USA (lower 48)

If you have any interest in Burst Buckers 1&2's PM me (these are the Aftermarket 1's and Unpotted , as I recall . I should be selling a few extras I have and would move ...
    @$120.00 each PP'd gift and shipped ? same as above (GIBSON sells these for IIRC 165 each now . The 1's I'd sell are NEW /Never used in original Plastic Gibson Box . A Set $200.00 , same shipping as above. I have ONLY zebra (with no cover) ....I need to take pics , and will in as time allows .

Also a very lightly used set of Gibson Humbucker sized P-94's in Black and Chrome finish .Full leads and only spent a few weeks in 1 guitar ... So they are Like New also . The P-94 T is brand NEW IN THE BOX . The P-94 R is slightly used and in the original Gibson plastic box .
    I'd sell them for $120.00 each . the set ??? $200.00
    Everything is OBO , as i would like to , Not take them to Brazil . So Reasonable offers will be Nice and Lowball offers ....well you already know ....
    I also have some Gibson classic 57's 4 wire . NEW STILL INTHE BOX. GC'S PRICE STICKER STILL ON THEM (@ $129.00 EACH) They are gone to you for $200.00 for the set , payment and shipping same as above . OR $120.00 Each

PM me if interested
    Same shipping as above
    Sorry the pics post sideways , That's not me ...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017 at 11:35 AM
  2. jamman

jamman Premium Member

Bump .... Over priced ???? I only guessed at the values ... Make an offer ... maybe I'll take it

Time is THE actor now. I am limited with how much more i have .

Next Month .,.... Forgetaboutit ..,,, It's either gone to Brazil or gone forever

For you Gibson US guys , i have a bunch of CGE pots ,Gibson branded from the early-mid 2000's .If you are in need a replacement pot ...Brand new, never installed or used ... Tjhese are great pots . Turning force is perfect and easy, unlike most new pots. Most are 300K and I might have a few 2-4 (maybe) 500K. I need to check, but I bought a bunch of longs and a few shorts ...
    For these YOU pay Shipping .... I'm thinking $4.00 a pot ..... Beat that ....:laugh2:

More stuff should be coming soon . Sorting out what I'm goona take and what gets gone ,1 way or another .....:wow:
    I'd rather sell it then take it. Some stuff need to get gone.... Your Gain .....:facepalm:

3. jamman

jamman Premium Member

Bump time .....

Best Offers works too . Before I put anything else up for sale I want to move some of this stuff listed above . Once It's packed and the box sealed , They are gone .... 100% I'll get more selling them in Brazil ...
    Use that BIG Tax break:)lol:) you'll be getting for Christmas,, on something you'll USE for Years ...

:thumbs:

4. Krissztian0901

Krissztian0901 Member

What’s the lowest for chorus n tuner?

5. jamman

jamman Premium Member

PM me an offer :thumbs:

6. jamman

jamman Premium Member

The P-94's and 1 BB #2 are on hold, pending Payment . Thanks to another Fine Forum Member we have here on MLP . The best forum , IMO :cheers2: