MGL 50 Head

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Its Luke, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:18 AM.

1. Its Luke

Its Luke Premium Member

For Sale: A Fantastic MGL Lead Master 50 watt Marshall JMP style head handwired to painstaking detail using the best parts, including NOS EL 34's.

$2200.00 Plus Shipping

I am going to regret offering this up for sale, but i am chasing a vintage piece of gear and moving some things around.

These are GREAT amps! If you have interest (and why woudn't you) do not hesitate at all.

This covers a lot of ground from late 60's Plexi to late 70"s JMP tones and beyond.

The few weaknesses in the Marshall design have all been addressed here:

-Master Volume
    -Effects Loop
    -Bright Cap switch
    -Pre-amp / Gain Structure

The best part about these in my opinion is the Master Volume which extremely well and can dial in the tones you want at home volumes. Mark told me i wouldn't be disappointed and as usual his gear and tone advice is spot on. Besides everybody needs a 50 Watt Marshall, especially one with great tone at any volume.

   These amps are built with a two year warranty to the original buyer, not sure if they would allow the warranty to be transferred or not.

July 2017 043.JPG July 2017 043.JPG July 2017 045.JPG

MGL Head.jpg

Fiftywattmafia likes this.
  2. Its Luke

Its Luke Premium Member

A few chassis shots (stock photos)

MGL 50 Chassis Shot 1.jpg MGL 50 Chassis Shot 2.jpg MGL 50 Chassis Shot 3.jpg MGL 50 Chassis Shot 4.jpg MGL 50 Chassis Shot 5.jpg

Fiftywattmafia likes this.
  3. geddy402

geddy402 Senior Member

Wow, exceptionally nice piece! Good luck with the sale!

Its Luke likes this.
  4. Its Luke

Its Luke Premium Member

Thanks, this thing is a work of art!