\m/ Double forks out to Zhangbucker \m/

Discussion in 'Pickups' started by Mookakian, Aug 25, 2011.

1. rocknhorse1

rocknhorse1 Senior Member

What the?:shock:

2. captcoolaid

captcoolaid Senior Member

Wow..... This is Epic in very strange manner.

3. rocknhorse1

rocknhorse1 Senior Member

Yep.
    When I first read it I wasn't in the correct frame of mind....I made an adjustment, and know it's clear.

4. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

The next morning a dew settled and shortly after, the sun progressed the small droplets into mist.

It suddenly became clear, this was too powerful for such a humble creature. The monsterous 11.5k Bridge bucker would be better suited in another. Perhaps a brighter insturment made from the ancient maple :cool2:

But first Suki was to be complete. Luckily mook had a spare sitting on the shelf, also made by the Zhang creature. The current neck bucker wound at 8k would be placed in the bridge and the spare 7..6/6k neck Bucker will to be trialed as one in Suki. As mook installed the new Zhang, he felt a sudden calm sweep over the creatures essence.

He stepped back and as the visual of Suki came into focus...a sense of purpose, drive, passion and love filled the room...

Mook picked up his instrument, he sighed in relief as the sharp vibes from the eruptive thunder withered away. He walked to the cave and began the heating of glass tubes. Meanwhile mook invoked the strength within his strange world and released uncertain bad vibes to cleanse his temperamental soul like clockwork, this was common practice for the creature and must be done to ensure a pure heart stays prominent within.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

To be continued.....

6. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

Complete Success! The tonal world was at a balance within Mook and Suki :D :applause:

The two soul mates could now breathe freely, expressing and influencing life, bending time at will and pushing the boundries of the art of blues/rock.

Tone conquered :dude:

Mook felt he owed unconditional gratitude to the mystic Zhang creature, he now had plans for Humbucker no 4 brewing in the creatures twisted yet balanced mind :naughty:

When cleaning up the wiring Mook noticed an odd creature investigating the ativity :shock:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Lowdown likes this.
  7. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

A new light has shunned upon the mook creatures head, the thought of lower output in the Zhang creatures tool brings resonant love before completion, the unexpected power of the requested hot set bought a new way of thinking to the zhang creatures wind, a standard pure handwound pagey 2 set has begun to form in the USA, awaiting mooks gangly fingers, this could be the final touch to his realm of tone within Suki (ibanez Tele Copy)

I feel good about this, really good!! ;)

Mook must also find a guitar some day to handle the heated O'bucker set...all in due time :)

8. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

Also in the air is a set of disks for the life capture device (vid cam), you will hear all about these ;)

9. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

Yes, the story continues with masses of encouraged cells within mooks body grasping for the next set...now we wait :cool2:

10. jfwund

jfwund Senior Member

Reading this thread has brought about a sensation not unlike the last time I had to take muscle relaxant after throwing out my back. Relaxed, mellow, completely unsure about anything that's going on around you, yet OK with all of it. Also lying on the floor and not sure how long you've been down there...
    :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  11. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

KABOOOM!!

Arrived via the Zhang stalk and awaiting time for the mooks installment, tapped 8.8k to 7k Pagey 2 Bridge A2 Pure handwound \m/

Look out :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  12. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

Clips will have to wait, the mni disks i ordered are duds, sorry guys and gals, i were dissapointed too...but soon ill get it together }-)

For now enjoy the face and excitement :laugh2: Mook has a crumb in the beard :shock: Maybe its just ash from the pheonix birth :cool2:

13. Zhangliqun

Zhangliqun Senior Member

Did you try it yet?

14. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

NO, ive been way to busy, and still lots to do... I need a break I think, time on the axe these days seems near impossible, but thats what you gotta do in this industry if you want to get somewhere and i have big plans :D

When I do i'll let you know what I think, but i have a gut feeling i'll love it!

Edit. Ill be sure to share my verbal view and explain why you (david) get the double forks, unbelievable service and assistance from the get go, and every pickup i have off the zhang truck (4 handwounds so far) is unreal, like real live magic juice flowing from the veins withing :shock: All with a unique flavor of their own

15. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

The install is complete, mook creature grins with a cunning spark in his eye as night falls and day break awaits, mook has much to explore from the dawns beginning :cool2:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. refin

refin V.I.P. Member

17. LtKojak

LtKojak Senior Member

Why is the neck p'up backwards...?

18. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

Its hotter on the screw side, less bass this way, I may swap it but first upside down :)

19. jiveturkey1

jiveturkey1 Senior Member

Mook, you're goofier than a pet coon! But fun to read. \m/ \m/ to the Zhang :dude: :dude:

1 person likes this.
  20. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

Complete loon eye iz :thumb: Sanity hurts my cells :laugh2:

Mic is here, but I havent put strings on yet and a few lessons to prep.

Soon my good friends, clippy cliperus \m/