Lots of Gear for Sale!!!!

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Rock Johnson, May 8, 2007.

1. Rock Johnson

Rock Johnson Senior Member

For Sale:

1991 Peavey Vandenberg Custom Quilt in trans purple, in very good condition. SOLD.

2005 Peavey Wolfgang EXP in trans red. Killer guitar on a budget! Great player. Includes non-original hardshell case. $450 OBO.

MIM Strat in agave blue with MIM Buddy Guy neck. SOLD.

Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro bridge & neck humbuckers. Zebra, regular spaced. $75 OBO gets you both.

None of this stuff has been gigged. All of it kept in a smoke-free home. I'm selling it to pay for my wife's medical expenses -- gall bladder surgery is freakin' EXPENSIVE. PM me if you're interested, or email me a montgomeryl@knology.net.

2. LoKi

LoKi V.I.P. Member

Best of luck to your wife! I hope she'll be feeling better soon. Surgery of any kind is not good. :(

I've been scouring for Zebra APH2's for a while... and now that I find some, I'm broke! If they don't go soon, I'll see what I can come up with.

I'm not familiar with the Wolfgang EXP... I bought a black USA Wolfie special when they first came out and it ran me around $1800+ tax if I recall correctly... what is the difference with the EXP?

Good luck with everything!

3. Rock Johnson

The EXP is the flat-top, Korean made version. They get slagged a bit by the Wolfgang cork-sniffers, but I ran the racks to find this one, and it's a screamer. It has the same USA made pups as the expensive wolfies, just not the cost.

4. Rock Johnson

I'm surprised nobody's bit on the pickups... they're $150 new for the set. You're basically gettin' two for the price of one.