Looks like Ramble FX are making a tasty drive pedal

Discussion in 'Pedals' started by Mookakian, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

From the FB page, hoping to be available early next year, i know im in!

"First look! Kismet is an overdrive/distortion pedal with some tricks. Pictured is one of the prototypes.

100% Analog signal path. Kismet has one set of diodes that provides lower gain overdrive clipping, and a second set that seamlessly gets added as the gain is turned up. It has a wide gain range and a powerful eq with punchy mids adjustable to scooped.

Digital control. Kismet has a microcontroller that works in the background giving it the ability to save and recall all settings. A footswitch cycles through each memory or toggles back and forth between any two. It also has a trick expression control where any knob combination can be saved for the "heel", then any or all of the knobs can be changed and saved for the "toe". Kismet then automatically changes all of the settings at once, morphing between the heel and toe settings as the expression pedal is moved. Most expression or volume pedals can be used, regardless of taper or pot size."

[​IMG]

Hector Arcadius likes this.
  2. BanditPanda

BanditPanda Senior Member

Well of course I have no idea how that one is going to turn out however I can tell you that
    that their Marvel 3 is killer for Plexi tones. These guys make excellent pedals.
    BP

Mookakian likes this.
  3. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

Tonebender owner here... smitten with the quality so yeah im all over this one, bye bye timefactor/OCD/BLABLABLA... HELLO KISMET

Well when it gets here, i hate waiting for stuff like this, farcwin painful, prob sooner than my name will come up for that damn KOT... and given the features/design.... i reckon we are in for a treat

4. Mookakian

Mookakian Senior Member

Might even have Midi control over the knob parameters... that ones in the air but if you all message him in sure thatll push the feature... imagine selecting a diff. Gain/Output/EQ level as you please and store em into tour midi switching unit. Drooling