**** Les Paul Burst Restoration From 1952 LP Headstock ****

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by boogieongtr, Nov 5, 2017.

1. boogieongtr

boogieongtr MLP Vendor

FS from from JamCity Guitars is a 59 Les Paul Burst restoration from a 1952 Les Paul headstock. The headstock was beyond use except for the “Gibson” mother-of-pearl inlay. The top is a Monster top and has it all – wide flame, mineral flecking& growth rings. The guitar weighs 8-1/2 lbs. The guitar color is a faded Tea Burst. The guitar was a demo LP in my shop for the past year and in Very Good condition – does have a few dings, weather checks.

Guitar specs are: Old growth Honduran mahogany body & neck, Michigan flamed maple, long neck tenon, Brazilian fingerboard, Hide glue construction, Bartlett binding, 50’s nitrate inlays, holly veneer headstock, aniline dye, nitro finish, vintage LP silkscreen, CreamTone ABR1 bridge & tailpiece, VooDoo Rings, OX4 PAF style pickups, CTS pots PIO/Bumble Bee caps, Ivory nut, HS case. The top is a Monster top and has it all – wide flame, mineral flecking & growth rings. The guitar weighs 8-1/2 lbs. The guitar color is a faded Tea Burst in Excellent condition – does have a few dings, weather checks.

For the complete restoration documented with 90 pics: http://s967.photobucket.com/user/boogieongtr/library/2017 My LP Restoration

Here is my website: http://www.jamcityguitars.com/index.html Read the reviews and check out the gallery pics to see the quality of work I do. There is nothing for sale on my website, all guitars are past customers projects.

$8,800. shipped to lower 48 states, no trades.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NewLeaf09

NewLeaf09 Senior Member

Pure genius!

Man, I keep coming back to look at that - it's beautiful. Wish I could justify another of your guitars.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    boogieongtr and tigger like this.
  3. boogieongtr

boogieongtr MLP Vendor

**** SOLD ****