Leather conditioner for car seats

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Skeletor, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Dolebludger

Dolebludger Premium Member

Parts,

Got my Connolly Hide treatment and tried it out on the front seats of my new Mercedes-Benz C 43. Made them look good, but as for restoration I can't tell as the car is new. Will try it out on my older cars tomorrow,

2. parts

parts Senior Member

Also protects and feeds the hides especially in very hot or cold climes.. Keeps the old Jaguar supple and it's a roadster here in the oven..er Tucson..
    Fall weather now..
    102* tomorrow..

3. Dolebludger

Parts,

I thank the powers that be that 87 degrees is considered hot here! Tomorrow, highs will be in the mid 60s. But with the heat and sun in your area, I'd sure recommend wiping on some 303 Aerospace protectant on all leather and plastic (including plastic headlight and taillight covers). This, of course, in addition to your favorite leather treatment.

4. Dolebludger

parts,

just put some on the driver's seat of our 2007 Mercedes SLK 280, which is black leather. It has a few scratches in the black finish. I couldn't see that this product corrected those, but I may be doing it wrong. I applied the product with a micro fiber wrapped polishing pad very sparingly. The product did make the seat look better overall, but did not remove or hide any scratches. Please advise if I'm applying it wrong.