"Knockout Game" : WTH is wrong with people?

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by The_Sentry, Nov 14, 2013.

1. The_Sentry

The_Sentry Senior Member

Hot New Game Called "Knockout" | Java Joel

This video or something along the likes of it is going viral. Apparently a lot of teenagers in urban areas have this new game called "Knockout". It's disturbing enough to convince me that if I do go to the city...anywhere in the city...maybe I should arm myself. I'm never going to look at kids the same way again. Who in the hell is raising them?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPhivceAP7I]THE REALNESS: The "Knockout" game has to stop - YouTube[/ame]

(the link above has clips of what has these guys up in arms.) Here's a second...

http://www.power1051fm.com/articles...-create-disturbing-violent-knockout-11822455/

2. Malikon

Malikon 仮面ライダー V.I.P. Member

Many people lack empathy or compassion these days.

We've been nurturing a society of psychopathic narcissists who feel they're entitled and special.

Well,....this is what you get.

25 people like this.
  3. H.E.L.Shane

H.E.L.Shane Senior Member

for the most part.. TV, Movies and the Music industry

Seriously.... most impoverished kids, hell even a lot of not impoverished kids.. don't have any kind of family structure what so ever.

wastes of skin grafts...

1 person likes this.
  4. Shadowplayer

Shadowplayer Senior Member

well..............

what else does one expect to come out of a city?

5. The_Sentry

The_Sentry Senior Member

So, granted, none of this is shocking...OK... :eek:

What would you do if someone hauled off on someone you knew like this? Let's say your wife was walking down the street...in an area where you wouldn't expect this to happen...and it happens?

F me, man. OK, society is depraved. All I know is that I'm not going anywhere in a city without arming myself...at least with a blade. Maybe I wouldn't see this coming, but if I got lucky and I did...well, maybe I'd go to jail but at least the next person would be spared that. These are innocent people, and yes, people can die from this sort of thing.

5 people like this.
  6. PraXis

PraXis V.I.P. Member

Bored black kids with no father to beat their ass for misbehaving when they get back home. The typical targets for these subhumans in Philly, NJ, and NYC are random whites and Jews.

3 people like this.
  7. Malikon

Malikon 仮面ライダー V.I.P. Member

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  8. slapshot

slapshot Senior Member

9. Ed B

Ed B Senior Member

Know where you are at all times. That's all you can do. I grew up in Philly. Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield.

3 people like this.
  10. Roberteaux

Roberteaux Alien Hominid V.I.P. Member

Well... this one should be interesting...

--R

4 people like this.
  11. Spurholder

Spurholder Senior Member

A knife, pardon the pun, just won't cut it. Especially if it's more than a 1:1 ratio of attacker to attackee.

This kind of activity is called "polar bear hunting" in other places.

1 person likes this.
  12. Paracelsian

Paracelsian Senior Member

Ummm, it happens in other areas too, with white suburbanites as the culprits.

5 people like this.
  13. PraXis

PraXis V.I.P. Member

Not it doesn't. Do a google search for "knock out games." I'm 20 pages in and cannot find anything other than the usual suspects.

3 people like this.
  14. Kashmir

Kashmir Senior Member

Though this is quite sad, especially because innocent people are getting hurt, the way I see stuff like this is, at least there's more jobs and opportunities for kids who are smart enough to grasp it. F%$& these fools.

1 person likes this.
  15. Fracture

Fracture Senior Member

In the late 90's gangs n DC and LA were doing this and videotaping it.
    They would mail the tapes back and forth trying to top each other.
    One guy in DC was out cold and urinated on.
    Utterly senseless behavior.

16. SteveGangi

SteveGangi V.I.P. Member

Tag some people, and if they don't go down and out right away, they will get back up kill you. Self defense, far as I'm concerned. I'd be in favor of everyone in the vicinity dogpiling the S.O.B.

10 people like this.
  17. PraXis

PraXis V.I.P. Member

Unfortunately, in many of the areas where this "game" occurs, you will go to prison for trying to defend yourself.

/I wonder if the subhumans know that

18. TLI-Inferno

TLI-Inferno Senior Member

****in kids these days. There's a gang of black kids 16-19 years old in my neighborhood going around beating white kids 10-13 years old to the ground, making them take off their pants, and robbing them. I've seen the dudes, the "leader" of the group looks like a ****in 10-year-old, but he's actually 16. These kids ever take a shot at a real man they're gonna get their asses kicked. I WISH they'd take a swing at me, so I can give the dudes what they deserve and teach them not to go around hitting every white ************ they see.

Then everybody around here talks about them like "they're heroes, they're so smart, they got such a good operation going on", **** them the kids doing this need to be put behind bars. If a bunch of white dudes 16-19 years old were going around beating black elementary schoolers to the ground, there'd be a mob ready to shoot every white dude in the neighborhood.

Call me racist, whatever, **** it all, these ************s need to cut this shit out.

2 people like this.
  19. Paracelsian

Paracelsian Senior Member

Of course, google is the end all, be all. If google doesn't list it, it just don't happen.
    And you must not be looking hard, I just watched a video filmed by white kids, but a black kid does the hitting. One hitter quitter. And another interview where the kid, who is white says its not about hate, its just a game….

20. Flying_Milkman

Flying_Milkman Senior Member

Luckily we have the fine upstanding young white men who would never do anything violent.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.