Jimmy Page 21 Tone wiring 4 push pulls for LP, 335, SG

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by jonesy, Oct 9, 2011.

1. jonesy

jonesy GLOBAL WIRING GURU MLP Vendor

Jimmy Page wiring from Jonesyblues Custom Shop

21 Tone Jimmy Page wiring with 4 push pull pots that gives you "out of phase" "series" "series out of phase" "split coil" and all kinds of combinations of those switching mods. Available with long or short shaft pots.

This month I am offering Free Knobs for MLP members, type that in remarks when you purchase with paypal and you have a choice of bell, speed or top hats knobs in gold, black, amber or white.

Both pu's need to have 4 conductor wiring to work with the 4 push pulls. Do to high demand and detailed wiring scheme build times are running around 4-6 weeks on these JP rigs.

More details at my jonesyblues.com website and at Jimmy Page Wiring.com

[​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0EW0G_8Lak]Labor Day Jimmy Page Wiring Demo SG & Shades - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3tNpFBTqEI]Clean 21 Tone Jimmy Page Rig Demo - YouTube[/ame]

humbucker likes this.
  2. jonesy

3. MaliBoo

MaliBoo Senior Member

I wish my 57 classics were 4 conductor. =(

4. jonesy

You can convert them from 2 conductor to 4 conductor but it takes a little time and know how. If you are interested in a pair of Sheptone "Heartbreaker" PAF's let me know, they are $229 a pair without covers and $269 a pair with covers. ;)

5. jonesy

This JP wiring has 4 push pull pots, 21 Tones and works great Live or in the Studio. It can be installed in a variety of guitars that have 2 Humbuckers (4 con. leads)

6. jonesy

FREE Knob Offer until Oct. 31st with these JP rigs or any of my other pre-wired harnesses. If you are a MLPF member you have your choice of gold, amber, black or white bell, speed or top hat knobs at no extra charge when you purchase one of my wiring harnesses. Just let me know what type and color you need when you check out :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. jonesy

These 21 Tone JP rigs will also work in a 335 or SG as long as both your pu's have the 4 conductor leads :D

8. jonesy

Another demo of the 21 Tone JP wiring...more info here. 21 JP Rigs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRGf4cMQKHU]21 Tone Jimmy Page Rig Demo - YouTube[/ame]

9. jonesy

Jimmy Page Wiring, 4 Push Pull Pots and 21 Tones :D

10. Axis Bold As Fuzz

Axis Bold As Fuzz Senior Member

I purchased one of these a year or two ago and I love them!!! Jonesy was fantastic to work with and I couldn't recommend the product or the seller more highly! Buy with confidence!!!

jonesy likes this.
  11. jonesy

Thanks! ;)

12. jonesy

Would you like to be able to get 21 different Tones from one guitar?? :naughty:

Check out my website...
    .Jimmy Page Wiring.com

13. jonesy

JP 21 Tone wiring will work in LP., SG, 335 and just about any other guitars that use 2V & 2T, 3 way toggle, 2 Humbuckers with 4 conductor wiring. ;)

14. jonesy

After the first of the year I may be only building these 21 Tone JP rigs on a limited basis in 2012 so get your order in now if you would like one. ;)

15. jonesy

I just made this demo of an epi elitist SG that was shipped here so I could install one of my 21 tone Jimmy Page rigs in it. This guitar belongs to MLP member Jason Mazzy and will be shipping back out to him later this week. Just wanted to give him a quick run down of how the switching works and what each push pull pot does. I am plugged into a stock series 2 epi valve junior tube amp (EL84-12ax7), run into a open back back cabinet with a single 12" H&H speaker. Also did a quick run down on how the volume & tone controls work with this type of 50's wiring.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXU9Ee3120w]Epi Elitist SG 21 Tone Jimmy Page Wiring - YouTube[/ame]

16. jonesy

I just shipped out 2 more of these 21 Tone rigs yesterday. One is headed for Switzerland and the other one is bound for the US East coast. :)

17. jonesy

I just made a video that will help show you how to install one of my pre-wired 21 Tone Jimmy Page rigs and a pre-wired switch. It also talks about the color codes that different pickup makers use on their humbuckers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqSh4vJXDRM&feature=related]How to install a jonesyblues pre-wired 21 tone Jimmy Page harness.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

frollo likes this.
  18. jonesy

19. jonesy

My current production 21 tone JP rigs now come with top quality push pull pots with brass threads. ;)

[​IMG][​IMG]

20. jonesy

I may be doing some type of MLP Holiday Special on these 21 Tone JP rigs so stay tuned for more details :naughty: