Its my turn to do the interview ..... however ...

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by meatball, May 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. meatball

meatball Senior Member

OK,, I just had my interview yesterday with Laggspike ...Man, is he an interesting chap I might add.. He is one funny guy !!
    So the interview baton has been passed on to me .... My problem, is I have an Apple Tablet and I couldn't get Audacity to download for my tablet ,so I will have to type out the interview , which really is no problem . In fact , I kind of prefer it ,, It gives me the "Guitar magazine reporter" aspect of it actually . It kind of takes away the spontaneity of the moment , but I can make it work ..
    SO ,, Who would like to step up to the plate and take on the interview ? Lagg had some interesting questions ,, one in particular that really threw me off ,but I was able to answer it with the honor it should have received ,,, all I will say is I hope my Ex-wife does attend one of my gigs and is in front of me !! ( You will have to listen to Laggs Interview (teaser alert )
    I was hoping to get Joey D as my interviewee, but if he is too busy this week , I will take whoever would like it . I prefer to do the interview via Skype or Facetime . I have both on my tablet . If the weekend is the best time for you ,let me know , I call out to Thump and Dave to tell me who they prefer I interview . Thump and Lagg did a great job ,so I am motivated to give you a great article to read .. Just remember ,, the person that gets interviewed is the next interviewer ,so IF you don't have the time to do an interview ,pass until you are able to make the time ... this thread will need to continue and there are too may great members out there that deserve to be heard from .... Enjoy the Lagg Interview and remember ,, no question is out of bounds . Its a serious interview , Background , equipment , influences , personal information is in the forefront ,BUT,,,, there are viewpoint questions that are going to be asked that will catch you off guard .. Lagg sure did !! The one question that the MODs want is " What Direction do you think the MLP forum should take in the future ?" Think hard folks .... so let me know who wants to step up to the challenge of talking to the old Meatball !

2. Laggspike

Laggspike Senior Member

i would LOVE to hear Joey D for sure lol

Joey you there? you up for a chat with meatball? hes a super nice dude to talk to, you have nothing to worry about! go for it!

Tim Fezziwig, meatball and foxtrot like this.
  3. Laggspike

Laggspike Senior Member

Btw, thanks for the kind words Ed, we sure had super fun haha!

Thumpalumpacus and meatball like this.
  4. meatball

meatball Senior Member

My friend ,, anytime ... I got your Skype screen name saved ,,, You now have mine ,,,, contact me anytime ,, if I am available I would love to havea great conversation ,,, BTW ,, take that dad gummed Fender poster down behind you ,, you are in the MLP forum !!!

Laggspike likes this.
  5. Laggspike

Laggspike Senior Member

That was the first thing you said to me even on Skype lol!!

You damn snob! :laugh2:

You can also call anytime you want when I'm online, you are really that "Mr.exitement" guy haha!

Was having a great time, I wish there will come more :)

meatball likes this.
  6. Tim Fezziwig

Tim Fezziwig Senior Member

If Joey no Go-I'll do it. Call me at work-give me list- I'm old fashioned- SKYPE IS PYPE! Words are it.

Ratstar and foxtrot like this.
  7. meatball

meatball Senior Member

Gibson Snobs rule !!!
    Mr Excitement is here anytime you need me buddy,, Let me know if you finally get to see Eric Johnson , you will love that concert ...Tell him I said hello ... He will probably say Meatball Who ?? Hopefully we get the opportunity to have a Convention with all the MLP members ,, we will share a stage together that night ...

Laggspike and Thumpalumpacus like this.
  8. meatball

meatball Senior Member

I will do it ... Plus time wont run out on me with words ,, we can talk a long while without having to worry about time ... I will be working on my questions ,,, nothing is out of bounds as you heard from Lagg !! He really caught me with my pants down on the "Throwing up question on stage "
    You wait till you lay eyes on this handsome devil , you will be humbled !!! Possible you will have to do the interview with JoeyD

Tim Fezziwig likes this.
  9. Tim Fezziwig

Joey who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me contact the Joey- if not FEZZ will be sloppy seconds! JOEY! THEY WANT YOU!!

10. Tim Fezziwig

I contacted the GREAT One-Joey Joey Joey??????C'mon you stud!

11. Tim Fezziwig

12. Tim Fezziwig

First question for Joey-who does your make-up?

13. meatball

meatball Senior Member

I will ask that one ,, great question for Joey ! Hope he contacts me via IM ...
    C'mon Rock Star ,, push the groupies to the side and contact me ! We gots some talkin to Getz dun !!!

14. Tim Fezziwig

Really a Mod should interview me- LT Dave and I could do wonderful things.

15. Joeydego

Joeydego your mom is a nice lady V.I.P. Member

FaceTime this week? Let me know when.

Bigfoot410, Donal, Laggspike and 6 others like this.
  16. meatball

meatball Senior Member

That is fine also .. I want Joey D Just let me know ....Lets keep this going ,, there are plenty of personalities on MLP that need to be heard ,,,,

Tim Fezziwig likes this.
  17. meatball

meatball Senior Member

JOEY D !!!!!!!!!! Yo u are alive .... Are you playing this weekend ? I will IM you

Tim Fezziwig likes this.
  18. Tim Fezziwig

YES! JOEY D! LOVE SOME JOEY D!

19. LtDave32

LtDave32 Sua Sponte Super Mod Premium Member

Though Thump's audio interview was most excellent and interesting, they all don't have to be audio.

A simple "20 questions" style would do. Like you'd read in a guitar magazine. That's how I plan to do my interview with Freddy G.

As far as "who" to interview goes, pick somebody who's here frequently. Not all will agree (I've already been turned down by a few), but some will. Lots of regulars here.

I'm not going to hold hard and fast to the concept of the previous interviewee being the next interviewer. Too complicated. Whomever wants to interview or be interviewed is fine with me.

Also, I'm not above all this. If someone wants to interview me, be my guest. I'm game. But no skype or other audio file. I prefer written questions.

20. Joeydego

Joeydego your mom is a nice lady V.I.P. Member

I'm on for Friday night. I'm off Saturday. I'm interviewing Richie Kotzen on Thursday and will be at his show at bb kings in Times Square. Inbox me your # and we can put something together.

meatball, Laggspike, KP11520 and 2 others like this.