im going to freeze my gibson tomorrow

Discussion in 'The Custom Shop' started by RedMastiff, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Frankg11

Frankg11 Senior Member

Yeah... Much ado about nothing....

Disappointed. I wanted to see Checking not body blocking.

2. Rocco Crocco

Rocco Crocco Senior Member

Biddlin has a stalker?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

1 person likes this.
  3. chasenblues

chasenblues Senior Member

Biddlin and RedMastif crossed swords on a SG forum over the same subject as this thread.

2 people like this.
  4. Aenima

Aenima Member

I was just thinking the same thing. Wasn't really expecting it to derail the way it did.

I have to say, despite some of the OP's unnecessary actions and statements, it would've never gotten to the point it did if it wern't for several folks continuously antagonizing and egging him on. His idea wasn't great, and his justification/explanation wasn't great either, but several people made a rather concerted/intentional effort to keep poking him, and the more he responded to it, the more people would use it as justification to keep egging him on. Kind of like highschool mob mentality, with everyone jumping on the bandwagon.

I just think its important to remember that no matter how ridiculous someone's idea or effort may seem, there's ways to express it without antagonizing and backing them up into a corner. And if that becomes difficult, then sometimes its better to just not say anything at all. At the end of the day, we're all here for the same reason, and we all share the same passion.

3 people like this.