How to contact a member ?

Discussion in 'Front Desk' started by Billblock, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Billblock

Billblock Junior Member

Hi to All,

I am a newby on this forum. Who can explain to me how I can contact a member ? I don't see the option reading a private message or better an email as explained into the FAQ....

Thanks in advance for your support

Cheers

Playyouraxeon11 likes this.
  2. paruwi

paruwi Kraut-Rocker Super Mod Premium Member

1 person likes this.
  3. Playyouraxeon11

Playyouraxeon11 Banned

I'm new to this and I'm also dead thick. I messed around and posted a few things and then I found a request from someone else that wants to be my friend. Yay!

So I ticked a box to say "OK" and returned to messing around.

I know the chap's username and photo ID so I can say Hi like that but I don't know what being "friends" is, what he wants that he isn't getting from "messing about" as I do. I don't even remember where I found this "box" with the request. Any comments about this and advice as to how to proceed to locate him, please?

Great site, very interesting and fun. I downloaded some funnies and sent them to a national newspaper columnist and he liked them too. We're all getting famous!

4. Playyouraxeon11

Playyouraxeon11 Banned

5. Playyouraxeon11

Playyouraxeon11 Banned

I got it from Billblock (ta) and I tried to do Paruwi as a quote. Sigh! If I only had a brain!

I found "notifications", (some "likes" there, cheers, gang!). Well hold on, I'm coming! but YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I CAN'T EVEN TEXT, Y'ALL.

So I'll just bash on and make drop a few clangers. See ya!

I don't see how to post pics from my camera/computer either. These don't have a URL, do they? Why can't I cut/paste or browse to lift a pic from my computer? Or can I?

Silver surfer = sad Grasshopper.