How long until frankv's next tube amp

Discussion in 'The Squawk Box' started by cherrysunburst00, Nov 13, 2015.

How long until Frank gets another tube amp

1. He already has his eyes set on 1

25 vote(s)
    41.0%
  2. 1 day

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  3. 1 week

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. 1 month

14 vote(s)
    23.0%
  5. Frank is DONE with tube amps forever

18 vote(s)
    29.5%
  1. frankv

frankv What Are You Waiting For? Double Platinum Supporter Premium Member V.I.P. Member

Yep that's the one I got off the Marshall forum from a guy
    That screwed me and sold me a butched amp Trace had to change the entire motherboard. Cost me $1,500 for the repair and modification. In the end the big guy was looking out for me because I ended up selling it for all my money back

2. frankv

frankv What Are You Waiting For? Double Platinum Supporter Premium Member V.I.P. Member

Now this thread is located on the Marshall forum it started as a classified ad for the Marshall

1 person likes this.
  3. cherrysunburst00

cherrysunburst00 Senior Member

I see. The Big Guy ALWAYS watches out for us :)

4. 99_Revolutions

99_Revolutions Senior Member

I bet he already bought one, he just keeps it secret!

5. frankv

And that would be totally incorrect.. :thumb: I really don't think most of you get it yet.. Tube amps are done in my world brothers... The amount of enjoyment I receive from turning on my AXE FX system can never ever be duplicated by a simple tube amp... No matter how good that amp might be. If you want to be stuck with your one or two tones.. Knock yourself out. I will be enjoying the flexibility to play what I want when I want it...

And please don't try convincing me because unless you own a Fractal you have nothing to say about it. On the other hand I most likely have owned many more tube amps then you have and therefore have more info to base my opinions on..

This post is not addressed to anyone directly even thou I quoted 99... It is meant as a general statement to all that wondered into this thread to see what's up. So it certainly is nothing personal against anyone.. Please keep that in mind..