Hi! New girl from Montreal!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by l.a_girl19, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l.a_girl19

l.a_girl19 Senior Member

I only responded to what Vasco said. I didn't bring anything back.

2. l.a_girl19

l.a_girl19 Senior Member

3. Eric Smith

Eric Smith Senior Member

Post 432 seems to be out of the blue.

4. l.a_girl19

l.a_girl19 Senior Member

Ok Vasco. I wave the white flag:wave: I am not trying to piss you off. I am just trying to defend myself. And the 19 stands for my lucky number, not my age. I am 25. I know that is not much older but to say that I have not had any life experience is wrong. I've been through a lot of painful things in my life. The experience is there, trust me on that.

I am ok with direct talking but I know that the subject of my hands or my gender would never be brought up before a court, client or lawyer. A lawyer's personal life is hardly the focus in this profession.

5. l.a_girl19

l.a_girl19 Senior Member

Its supposed to be a closing statement. I was trying to declare peace:hippie:

6. Ken

Ken Senior Member

It's an internet forum. Should be a fun, friendly place. Personal attacks? Really?!?!

If you think you have a right to judge someone else based on what you think you know, get over yourself.

2 people like this.
  7. napsak

napsak Banned

Never called you a name! I plainly told you what you could do with yourself. As a rule I try to abide by the MLP rules because of vacation time given me in the past for speaking my mind to yet another Canadian. We have some wonderful people here that moderate this forum and do their job very well so I respect their decision to send me packing for I say.
    I read this thread. You've done nothing but brag on yourself from the beginning Ms. Fancy spancy. Who the F*ck cares how much your shoes are worth or what you're studying in school? You say to move on and talk about guitars but yet you keep opening your fat trap and asking for more.
    You've attacked Mr. Vasco and I find that to be very low class for such a high class Ho.

Now that was name calling. Get over yourself. You're no better than any of the rest of us here and have prove NOT ONE THING Mr.

1 person likes this.
  8. John Vasco

John Vasco I'm with the band V.I.P. Member

OK.

Now what I would suggest is that you get into the body of the forum and pitch in. Join in the serious stuff, and also the levity. Look, a few minutes ago, because I have the piss taken out of me about travelling to Bridport in shorts, and my liking for chips, I had my wife take a photo of me in my shorts, holding one of my guitars in one hand and a plate of chips in the other. It's posted up in one of the Bridport threads for a laugh, and I KNOW that I'll get completely malletted for it. But that's the fun. Here it is (not a pretty sight, I know!!!)
    [​IMG]

About that hand/arm comment, you should have posted something like 'You should see my OTHER arm!', and that would have lifted things to the realms of mutual humour.

There are good people on here, and I get hammered by the Americans as much as the Brits and Aussies. Don't worry about how we have got started. Have a laugh and have some fun.

7 people like this.
  9. l.a_girl19

l.a_girl19 Senior Member

Say whatever you want. I don't think those things of myself and a lot of people here would disagree with everything you are saying.

I was not bragging. I was telling people about myself; my passions, goals etc. This is after all an introduction thread. I happen to have a passion for shoes. Nothing wrong with that. And I am really proud of my education. I worked very hard to get into law school. There is no need to put people down for their achievements.

10. l.a_girl19

l.a_girl19 Senior Member

LMAO you're right about that arm joke! It would have been hilarious! Damn! Wish I would have thought of that. Thank you Vasco for being kind. I really do want to get to the important stuff. I love this forum and the wealth of knowledge here is amazing!

Beautiful guitar!! Mmm that plate of food looks yummy!! Nice to meet you (properly) Vasco:wave:

11. napsak

napsak Banned

You've been a member for 16 days and think that the forum thinks as much of you as you do yourself? You really are high on yourself. You're living in the same La La land as your friend. Have a couple mimosa's and enjoy the ride.

1 person likes this.
  12. Eric Smith

Eric Smith Senior Member

Its not so much the chips and shorts as much as it is that your guitar is broken. :D

13. John Vasco

Remember, you shouldn't make immediate judgements on all you see on here. If you were to take at face value all that Phil47 and I said to each other, you'd think 'Jeez, these guys can't stand each other'. It's the opposite, actually. I'm from Liverpool, Phil from London. The Scouser and the Cockney. We rip the piss out of each other at every opportunity. But... we've organised the Bridport events together since 2010, and do a lot of work over the phone which nobody knows about, just so that everything falls into place just fine. We have a great time together whenever we meet. However, the day following the event, you'll see me calling Phil a useless Banjocaster-playing gobshite, and he'll call me a crap Scouse twat! And we'll each sit at our PCs pissing ourselves laughing!

And one of the more polite names people call me is John... :D :dude:

2 people like this.
  14. Ken

Ken Senior Member

I never noticed any bragging. People asked about her, and she answered. Is it now considered bad to not hate yourself? I see a woman working to get where she wants in her life, trying to have a good time with hobbies and friends. Apparently, others see something different. I guess people see what they want to.

2 people like this.
  15. napsak

napsak Banned

ass kisser

1 person likes this.
  16. John Vasco

Eric,
    Here's a few more 'broken' ones, then!
    From left: 1976 Deluxe/1991 Custom/2009 '08 Standard/2010 SG/LP Custom
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  17. Ken

Ken Senior Member

Really?

Exactly what would be the purpose of ass kissing? OOOHHHH... someone from another country that I'll likely never even meet thinks I'm cool!!!!

Perhaps I'm not bitter.

I don't feel like I've been wronged by her. Apparently, you do, and can't get over it.

You don't know one damned thing about me. Don't judge me either.

2 people like this.
  18. napsak

napsak Banned

From watching you follow around behind these so called girls, I'm willing to bet you've kissed enough ass to where your breath smells like sh!t. If that is indeed the case, you won't get far with Ms. fancy pants. She prefers her boys breath to smell of caviar & Pâté.
    Get the last shot if you want, I'm going to find a better class of losers to hang out with.

3 people like this.
  19. l.a_girl19

l.a_girl19 Senior Member

you do that

20. napsak

napsak Banned

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH7cWJ52juc&feature=related]Jonny Lang in Paris 1997 - Same old blues - YouTube[/ame]

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.