Hey, does anybody out there speak Japanenglish?

Discussion in 'eBay Deals' started by goodvibes, Nov 25, 2017.

1. goodvibes

goodvibes Premium Member

Please I need help translating this:

Semi-acco with cavities in the body with high cognition as a jazz guitar tends to be a sweet and soft tone for the bass to come out well, but originally it is light and bright middle and high brightness born by the thin and hard maple plywood echoes It is a musical instrument characterized by the region, and the circumstance that it matched the sweet sound of the jazz series because of little comic feeling even if narrowing the tone.

Semi-acco of Tokai is unlikely to direct sweetness with PU which tends to be inexpensive version, and has good sound of Semiaco's inherent nature, sound when squeezing the depth of clean tone or tone The outstanding three-dimensional feeling is also outstanding, and furthermore, the distortion omission and the cracking of the code strokes in the crunch are also excellent, and it is possible to utilize the sound with the depth of the hollow type in various genres.

It boasts outstanding cost performance, but in order to realize full-fledged timbre, high technology is necessary, and production efficiency is bad for limited production.

LOL! These Japanese guitar adds are hilariously impossible to understand. Thanks in advance.
    Keith

2. Sp8ctre

Sp8ctre Senior Member

I lived over there for 11 years...all I have to say is good luck!

515ac16df03b5aecfa86fa4136d29ecb.jpg

goodvibes likes this.
  3. schoolie

schoolie Senior Member

It's a semi-hollow guitar, made of maple plywood. You can use it to play jazz...or not. Warm sake feels good in my belly.

goodvibes likes this.
  4. goodvibes

goodvibes Premium Member

Cool that you lived there. Which would you say is the best guitar shop to buy from?

5. Sp8ctre

Sp8ctre Senior Member

It was before my guitar interest days...I specialized in drinking and chasing Japanese girls...they are not as shy and innocent as they act!

goodvibes likes this.